Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620

Would love to check out all the changes going into this game. Had a beta invite but my old PC wouldnt handle it, now i got a new PC and would love to give it a go. If anyone has one, just PM me here on the site.

• infrared1infrared1 Member UncommonPosts: 440

I would very much appreciate a NA buddy key. If anyone out there can help me out I would be greatful. Thank you in advance. Send to my MMORPG mail account.

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

I thought the game was F2P? Just bought it on Amazon for £4.55

• LurvLurv Member UncommonPosts: 409

Need one to try out on my 2x 2GB Radeon 6950, 16GB RAM, AMD 6 core build. Game looks great from videos and screens. Just wanna see if it'll hook me into buying it . email me at [email protected].

Getting too old for this $&17!

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

I'm still looking for one.. Anyone? image

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Originally posted by r3zs1ckn3ss

Need one to try out on my 2x 2GB Radeon 6950, 16GB RAM, AMD 6 core build. Game looks great from videos and screens. Just wanna see if it'll hook me into buying it . email me at [email protected].

haha, hey you have the same specs as me after I bought this new GPU. :P And yes it looks phenomenal with your computer specs.

Just go buy it, it costs like 5 dollars on amazon.

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

I would love to have an invite to try the game. Please send it to [email protected]

Thanks

• silverwatch6silverwatch6 Member Posts: 1

i been reading about this game for a while now and i would love to give it a try if anyone has a extra buddy key would love to play and see what its like

• thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180

Hi there,

I bought a new graphics card and I want to play this game on my television using HDMI.

Anyone wants to spare a key? I will play on your server, thanks! 

• JAFAJAFA Member UncommonPosts: 34

Any chance of a key so I can find out how well this runs on my computers & if I'm likely to want to want to subscribe once it goes pay-to-play, please (just PM my MMORPG acct please)?

• droppdropp Member UncommonPosts: 93

i'd really appreicate if someone would PM me a buddy invite. cheers.

• lectrocudalectrocuda Member Posts: 604

id love one and be forever grateful

To the caterpillar it is the end of the world, to the master, it is a butterfly.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Would really like a buddy key, Been researching this game quite abit over the last few weeks and would like to give it a try.

Many thanks in advance,

Mellkor

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• CRAZYCAN00KCRAZYCAN00K Member UncommonPosts: 47

FPWU

QS7W

5L44

5ML8

H3E5

Fastest gets it , please post back that you used it so others don't waste their time on it.

enjoy!

• truksamatruksama Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by eastlink

FPWU

QS7W

5L44

5ML8

H3E5

Fastest gets it , please post back that you used it so others don't waste their time on it.

enjoy!

I just tried it, someone has used it. :[

• fatherdeath7fatherdeath7 Member UncommonPosts: 47

would love a beta key if someone has one to spare.. .would really apreate it..

If you do plz send me an PM..

Thanks..

• whiplash865whiplash865 Member UncommonPosts: 21

Would also like a buddy key, I know it's a longshot considering there aren't many people buying the game up very fast. The game is just so beautiful looking I can't help but want to run around and enjoy the world. I always told myself I wouldn't try until they put chocobos in and seeing as how chocos are now implemented, I guess I have no other choice!

Thank you immensley to whoever, if anyone, can throw a key my way.

• ValkaernValkaern Member UncommonPosts: 497

Heya, I just tried to enter a friends guest pass but it says it's already been used.

I was really interested to see the changes and would love a spare key if anyone happens to have one.

Thanks in advance.

• talideriantaliderian Member UncommonPosts: 75

I would also appreciate a PM with a buddy key if anyone has a spare lying around. Thanks much. :)

• murlokermurloker Member UncommonPosts: 35

I'd love a buddy key and somebody to play with! Someone to chat with, maybe use some type of voice chat?

Warm greetings from Sweden!

• TopgunbkTopgunbk Member Posts: 10

Any Buddy Keys left out there? I am interested in this game myself

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

Does anyone have 2 buddy keys to spare?  A friend of mine would like to play and I want to see how the game has changed since Beta.

If someone does send me some I will greatly appreciate them.

• purrhojionpurrhojion Member Posts: 1

Am also looking for  a buddy key probably on Fabul

Add me to MSN

[email protected]

• masterjjxmasterjjx Member UncommonPosts: 7

If anyone can spare a buddy key that would be great. Please PM me.

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Does anyone have a buddy key available? Would love to give the game another shot after all the changes.

Thank you very much!  

[email protected]

This discussion has been closed.