Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACE Online, the Next Gen MMO?

SemetricSemetric Member UncommonPosts: 3

Wicked Interactive Ltd. (www.wickedinteractiveltd.com), a North American MMO publisher, have been hosting its role-playing space shooter, ACE Online. The game was once hosted by G-Potato but was closed down by legal issues and is now hosted by Wicked Interactive Ltd. : www.subagames.com.

The most recent big update ACE Online Episode 3: War of Pandea client is available through the ACE Online site at: http://ace.subagames.com. In addition this update added several exciting features to the existing game, which is included in the following:

* User friendly Interface

*4 Different Gears to Play as

* Over 100s of standalone and scenario missions

* 2 Nations to choose from: A.N.I. and B.C.U.

* Many detailed maps to fight creatures on

* Nation Vs Nation PvP

* Thousands of item combinations

* Player skilled game

* In-Game Voice Chat

*Brigade/Guild Function which is available at Lvl 20

fellow brigade members easily, trade items and

equipment, or battle online

ACE Online is a 3D space shooter that combines action and MMORPG elements. Developed by MasangSoft, one of Korea's most renowned game developers, ACE Online puts players in the role of fighter pilots and behind the controls of ships known as "Gears". As the player battles in this intergalactic world at war, they will complete missions and engage other players in intense aerial dogfights.

ACE Online injects action and shooting elements into the traditional MMORPG formula. Players have complete control over their gear and must engage enemies directly in combat - relying on quick shooting and skillful maneuvering in order to survive. As players progress through the game, they acquire credits which can be used in the game's item shop to purchase hundreds of customizable weapons and add-ons for their "gear". Players can then fly their "gear" into immense online space battles as part of ACE Online's "Nation Wars" PvP system. These RPG elements add a layer of personal customization and multiplayer strategy to ACE Online's already action-packed gameplay. Through the blend of these two gameplay genres, ACE Online offers a fully unique and unrivaled MMO experience.

5 out of 5 Stars

Comments

• Genius777Genius777 Member Posts: 1

This is the best game ever!! xD

How did i know this game? well one day i was surfing on youtube for a good game and i saw that game, Ace Online. I must say it was the coolest thing ever, i downloaded it right away and it did not disapoint me at all, i loved it.

This game allows you to control your own flying gear, there are different gears too, each with its own specialities and weakness. I love this game because you can customize your own gear, including the color of your gear, weapon, missiles, adhesives, armor, CPU, engine and try to make your gear the strongest of all!

But unlike other MMO's, where items deicdes who wins a duel and who loses. This game also requires a great amount of practise, skills, reflexes and mind reading =P

The best part is, this game includes a lot of PvP,  ever lasting fights between two nations, A.N.I (Anti Nationalism Influence United) and B.C.U (Bygeniou City United), and the fight never ends. There are wars for nation points, advance base wars, mother ship wars, strategic point wars... and much more! 

I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who are looking for a great game to play, let me tell you this now, you will NOT regret it! :P

Goodluck everyone and see you in game!

BTW if you want to know where to download this game, go to "www.subagames.com" 

• oddjobs74oddjobs74 Member Posts: 526

shills lol

• belfbelf Member Posts: 1

started playing AceOnilne since closed beta, and now im an AO addicted, simply because this game is awesome and make u spend a great time fighting other gears. if u like action, speed, challenges and feeling the adrenaline going up on you, so u should absolutely try this game.

as others said there is different gears u can choose depending on what kind of fights u like and depending on your skills too. all kind of play styles have a corresponding gear for them in AO.

one other thing u will love in AO is the community, there is 2 nations and u have to choose one to belong to, u will be surprised how friendly and helpful are the players there. u will have to work the others nation mates to achieve things because u are on a permanent war against the other nation. u will also have to join or make a brigade in order to achieve different goals.

welll the best way to see what im talking about is start playing and see by yourself, u will have to learn stuff everyday and that’s why u can’t be bored playing this game —-> be addicted.

now when u start playing the game, if u choose predule server and BCU nation, i will be glad to help u with anything u need;)

ingame name: belf

• AbrahmmAbrahmm Member Posts: 2,448

ACE Online would have a better chance of being a "Next Gen" MMO if it hadn't been released a few times before under different names.

LOL at the shills posting though. How dumb do they think we are? Honestly...

Tried: LotR, CoH, AoC, WAR, Jumpgate Classic
    Played: SWG, Guild Wars, WoW
    Playing: Eve Online, Counter-strike
    Loved: Star Wars Galaxies
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Guild Wars 2, anything sandbox.

• ButcherdelizButcherdeliz Member Posts: 1

The mothership Anubis rests a mile above the jungle canopy. It is the largest ship of the Bygeniou fleet, and is only summoned after the destruction of a hundred thousand Arlington gears.

From the mountains of Bach, to the crossroads at Redline and the unforgiving locales of Pandea, numerous interceptors, bombers, tanks and support craft loyally dressed in their respective brigade colors, parade in perfect formation over contested battle zones.

But as proud as they are pompous, a lingering electric sensation shivers down their ranks. Ever more hearts beat slower and still, ever more eyes grow watchful, keenly staring out over the relatively safety of their borders and beyond, where the hidden rebel enemy awaits.

Before the day is over, government planes will fall and tanks blown up. Pilots in the hundreds will never make it back home alive. And the mighty Anubis will burn in a heap of its own massive crater in the ground.

Before the day is over, the nation of Bygeniou will cower and fall.

And YOU, will fire the opening shot.

[Join now and be a part of Arlington rebel fleet! ~www.ace.subagames.com~ Download today!]

• harry_watharry_wat Member Posts: 33

Unique gameplay. Great graphics. Good tutorial. Hundreds of missions. Plenty of customizable components. Massive PvP battles (Up to 100 vs 100!). I think this game deserves a good try. imageimage

• Luna_EvaLuna_Eva Member Posts: 2

ACE Online is a 3D space shooter that combines action and MMORPG elements. The game thrusts players into the role of fighter pilots and behind the controls of ships known as "Gears". As the player battles in this intergalactic world at war, they will complete missions and engage other players in intense aerial dogfights. It  injects action and shooting elements into the traditional MMORPG formula. Players have complete control over their gear and must engage enemies directly in combat - relying on quick shooting and skillful maneuvering in order to survive. As players progress through the game, they acquire credits which can be used in the game's item shop to purchase hundreds of customizable weapons and add-ons for their "gear". Players can then fly their "gear" into immense online space battles as part of ACE Online's "Nation Wars" PvP system. These RPG elements add a layer of personal customization and multiplayer strategy to ACE Online's already action-packed gameplay.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Played the game for a couple of hours. Meh.

Joined - July 2004

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

Originally posted by Luna_Eva

ACE Online is a 3D space shooter that combines action and MMORPG elements. The game thrusts players into the role of fighter pilots and behind the controls of ships known as "Gears". As the player battles in this intergalactic world at war, they will complete missions and engage other players in intense aerial dogfights. It  injects action and shooting elements into the traditional MMORPG formula. Players have complete control over their gear and must engage enemies directly in combat - relying on quick shooting and skillful maneuvering in order to survive. As players progress through the game, they acquire credits which can be used in the game's item shop to purchase hundreds of customizable weapons and add-ons for their "gear". Players can then fly their "gear" into immense online space battles as part of ACE Online's "Nation Wars" PvP system. These RPG elements add a layer of personal customization and multiplayer strategy to ACE Online's already action-packed gameplay.

Can the idiots posting this crap stop please?  Or just delete this pathetic and transparent attempt at shillery?  (Made that word up I think!)

• grawssgrawss Member Posts: 419

This game must be amazing if even the humble players are speaking like a marketing team.

Sarcasm is not a crime!

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600

I must ... MUST play this next gen MMO immediately... it is so good that mutliple people created an account just to sing it's praises it must be awesome!!!

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk