Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is saddening, funcomming people!

jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Funcom has done it again and Tarib and those other ...... people are funcomming people! This one person who has paid for he thought was the offer, didnt get anything. He contacted custommer support, etc. and got zero on it. So, he goes to the forum to get some help. What does Tarib do? Yep you guessed right....he closed it saying goto customer support. Funcom is known for not helping its paying customers. They are known to ripp off people! I just hope alot of people realise this and dont buy their new game TSW. Just let funcom rot, really! They sell you items in their shop way to expensive and only for 1 character, premium payers get only 60 points a month while alot of other companies give around the tenfold of it! And other companies sell you stuff that goes to your whole account and not one character. Like 20 euros for a camel for 1 character! Lol!

They are also known not to communicate with their customers! They really dont care for you as customers, only for your cash! Sad!

And then you have that contrari(?) dude! Hes really rude! Closing threads to nice and good questions, calling peolple names in the thread and then closing it! Not such a really nice dude in my eyes! But then, hey who am I to say. But I guess they are advertising to get new customers, because I think its gonna bleed dry when GW2 comes out!

Comments

• ThorqemadaThorqemada Member UncommonPosts: 1,282

Well, there is a huge "Special Offer" sign in the account management and if you ignore that you end up with the standard sub.
    But yeah, FC should be able to switch this into a special offer bcs it makes good a customer relationship instead of an angry guy.

"Torquemada... do not implore him for compassion. Torquemada... do not beg him for forgiveness. Torquemada... do not ask him for mercy. Let's face it, you can't Torquemada anything!"

MWO Music Video - What does the Mech say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6HYNqCDLI
    Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0x2iwK0BKM

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Tell "your friend" to use the live support on the account page instead of getting "a friend" to post on forums.

• SgtFabulousSgtFabulous Member Posts: 42

Originally posted by Kabaal

Tell "your friend" to use the live support on the account page instead of getting "a friend" to post on forums.

What kabaal said. I receive a response from the live chat in a minute tops, it's realllly handy for getting stuff like this sorted out...

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Contrarrii did it again! He just keeps on being a pain in the behind! I mean, how can one even be aloud to do that on a forum? Has funcom ever heard of customer friendliness? Or does funcom think they can servive without us?

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Originally posted by SgtFabulous

What kabaal said. I receive a response from the live chat in a minute tops, it's realllly handy for getting stuff like this sorted out...

Lucky you and its prob just only you! Because everyone I ever spoke to, says they have to wait along time! Maybe you work for funcom to say things like that, I dont know, but one thing I do know is that funcom is not consumer friendly!

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by jungleninja

Lucky you and its prob just only you! Because everyone I ever spoke to, says they have to wait along time! Maybe you work for funcom to say things like that, I dont know, but one thing I do know is that funcom is not consumer friendly!

Nope, just been a customer of theirs for a number of years. I live in the UK and as far as i know the live chat is manned mostly during European working hours, so if you are in the US then morning time for you would be your best bet. Everytime i've used it they've sorted my problems out there and then, usually within minutes.

• JavafanJavafan Member UncommonPosts: 45

Originally posted by jungleninja

Nope, just been a customer of theirs for a number of years. I live in the UK and as far as i know the live chat is manned mostly during European working hours, so if you are in the US then morning time for you would be your best bet. Everytime i've used it they've sorted my problems out there and then, usually within minutes.

The same experience as well wih FC's support. Their Live Chat support is rather decent especially considering the fact that you can use it as well even if you aren't paying for any of their games when you are contacting them.

Then again, I always have a detailed description of my issue/query handy, just to insure we are all on the same page. Knowing how to explain what you want goes a loooong way.

I did have an issue back in 2008 when they decided to remove licence keys for Anarchy Online... It took a bit longer to solve, but they added 4 months to my account.

Also, I'm wondering on why all these people are complaining about FC closing down "peaceful" threads. I had my rants on FC forums regarding verifiable issues and I was very nice about it, however, FC never closed/deleted any of those threads. True, I didn't repost things explained in other threads, tabu information such as exploits or keep making threads on issues which are not solvable on the forum while being explained I need to take my issue somewhere else.

Yeh, FC's support is not top-notch and something they are rather pigheaded, but I'm getting the feeling the people with the issue expect too much :)

• MLecl0001MLecl0001 Member Posts: 153

Well I subbed regularly with out realising it was with out the offer.  Seriously every other company I know that does this just throws it into their sub system so there arent simple stupid foul ups like this.  But no Funcom has to show exactly why they will never be that top tier company, always just a little bit slow to the punch.  I tried the live chat and the basics of it was sorry but your sol.  That was after he said to resub before the month is over, this after I told him I subbed for 3 months.  Like I was going to throw another 3 months at them, ya good thinking there,

Ya I probably should have noticed the little banner off to the side of the account management page, but its hard to see when you arent looking for it and not expecting to have to go to an entirely different sub page for the special offers.  Thats just stupid, but then I guess to the rest of the world it just makes sense.  Oh well, as my sig says...

edit - and even though no one probably cares they just lost a box sale of tsw, was going to give it a shot but after AO, AoC launch, and now this I think I will just stick to GW2 and SWTOR and some others.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.