Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• drarakkusdrarakkus Member Posts: 97

Originally posted by Gregolo

If anyone has a trial invite and wants to give me a little incentive (haha) I'll likely be subbing right away so you'll get your 30 days.

pm me and ill give you an incentive when you sign up  just need your email to send the invite to

• jw1ll1amsjw1ll1ams Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by icelander

Unlimited Buddy Invites avaliable

how to get them ?

1. Pm me on private for invite with your email

2. Register trial, create a char and sent me his nick on PM

3. Get 10 mil isk just to get started

4. Play 21 days free time

5. If like the game sub

6. after sub sent me pm again here and get 230 mil isk. ( if your sub fail under TOS of buddy program) ( i have posted the tos in this topic )

why i do this ?

because if you sub i get 1 month free time

everyone here do.

if need help about the game, sent me pm ( no mather if you have sub, trial or anything )

And of course scram free, check all my post and refferals since last year :)

Knowledge is power : http://www.isktheguide.com/ - if you have the nevrs to read it all, you will know about 50 % of the game :)

Would just like to rep icelander and to encourage anyone looking to tryout with him.

still have invites, send me a pm with your email so you dontg et flooded with invites and I will get it out to you asap.

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272

Originally posted by drarakkus

still have invites, send me a pm with your email so you dontg et flooded with invites and I will get it out to you asap.

How many invites do u have?

Keep on rockin'!image

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Still have several invites available for anyone thats looking to get into eve.

I can also provide knowledge from a 2003 veteran player. Please PM me with your EMAIL and Ill get you your key ASAP.

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

Originally posted by Oh.no.U_O

Originally posted by Oh.no.U_O

Have 10 new extended trial invites, if you need one feel free to get in touch and provide an email to send it to and I'll get one sent your way asap.

* In return for if you subscribe I will shoot you half the isk I make. Should be around 250mil isk depending on market prices, more then enough to last you quite awhile in game and get yourself a jump start.

Is this still avaiable?? If so, would you email me a trial on [email protected]

sent you an invite. 

• ZeroTorrentZeroTorrent Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by jw1ll1ams

how to get them ?

5. If like the game sub

6. after sub sent me pm again here and get 230 mil isk. ( if your sub fail under TOS of buddy program) ( i have posted the tos in this topic )

why i do this ?

everyone here do.

if need help about the game, sent me pm ( no mather if you have sub, trial or anything )

Knowledge is power : http://www.isktheguide.com/ - if you have the nevrs to read it all, you will know about 50 % of the game :)

Would just like to rep icelander and to encourage anyone looking to tryout with him.

Same here. Icelander was very quick and easy to work with. It didn't take more than half a day to get the initial 10m or the 230m for subbing.

• ZencloudZencloud Member Posts: 6

Have some 21 day buddy invites, PM me here, provide an email address and when you subscribe i will provide to you 250m isk immediately.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Guys, please do not post multiple times. It's not a contest to see whose invites can stay on the last page. We realize there are updates and all, but repeated posting like that is considered spamming.  Beyond this reminder, there may be infractions issued. I have removed a few duplicate posts from the page.

Thanks for understanding. We want everyone to have a shot.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

its a win-win situation for both sides, the noob and the subscribed player. As long there is demand for invitations and there is not a exessive amound of repeated posts it really isn't that bad if you think about it. (its a dedicated thread after all)

i would rather recommend to not post your email address in a public forum in general :-). Use PMs.

pm me for eve online invites

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

I tried pming amanna to get a bit more clarification but its been 2 days and no response.

I've helped a lot of folks get started in eve and help answer questions on a regular basis, then he comes in and says that we cant post to keep our name visible.

Its not spam if its in its on private thread. This just encoruages me to make my own thread on the real forum linked with my guild site and promote it there. To me thats more spammy than offering it in a nice secluded area but hey its their website.

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

Originally posted by Pyrostasis

I tried pming amanna to get a bit more clarification but its been 2 days and no response.

I've helped a lot of folks get started in eve and help answer questions on a regular basis, then he comes in and says that we cant post to keep our name visible.

Its not spam if its in its on private thread. This just encoruages me to make my own thread on the real forum linked with my guild site and promote it there. To me thats more spammy than offering it in a nice secluded area but hey its their website.

Everyone here helped, but not everyone repost his offer 3 times per day like you ... I think this is the problem.

This post is all about people who offer trial invites and people who ask for trial invites and this is not a single person.

Please keep your posting in minimum I dont htink you will have any problems this way.

• zedcukzedcuk Member Posts: 10

I have buddy invites available

how to get them ?

3. Play 21 days free time

4. If like the game sub

5. After you sub drop me a PM and i will semd over 100 million ISK as a thank you.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

I would like a 21 day trial :) Can you please PM and I will give you my email address! Thanks!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

Originally posted by fivoroth

I would like a 21 day trial :) Can you please PM and I will give you my email address! Thanks!

PM sent!

• evictonevicton Member Posts: 398

looking for a 21 day trial invite

Originally posted by evicton

looking for a 21 day trial invite

pm sent

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

I have 10 buddy invites to give out. PM me with a request for one with an email. If you sub, great, I give you some compensation, if not, thats fine too. I'll try to get back to you ASAP!

I have some trials, send me a pm so you dont get flooded with invites!

• fruddyfruddy Member Posts: 3

I would very much like to try the game!

My email is [email protected]

ok fruddy you should see an email with an invite.  sometimes it gets stuck in your spam filter so if you dont see it make sure you look there.

• To all new players wishing to try EVE

I am a new player just like most of you looking to try out EVE. I have made many mistakes and have learned from them. I was lucky enough to be offered a buddy invite and in turn some ISK to start off. Without those starting capital i would have never been able to continue my journey on EVE. 

I would like to offer the same opportunities to other fellow new pilots wishing to try out EVE.

My offer

If you subscribe using my 21 day trial I shall send you 350 Million ISK within 24 hours. That's right, 350 Million ISK. I do genuinely hope that more and more players can join EVE and experience the full breadth of what it can offer.

What I require

All I need from you is your email address.. You can send your desired email address for the buddy invite to [email protected]. I will respond to all emails within 24 hours. Alternatively you can leave a private message through the Eve forum.

What I bring to the table

1) I am offering you much more ISK for subscribing than any other buddy invites I have seen 

2) I am an explorer by profession. Working out of Amarr. For new miners and new space fighters I can offer you mining sites and combat sites free from competitors, NPC pirates and campers. With the right advice you can easily make enough ISK within the 21days to buy your own PLEX.

3) For most players upgrading their account to a subscription account, there is a $5 dollar activation fee. I can help you get around that, for more details you will have to chat to me in game. My in game name is Zendo Akuma

Is this a scam?

No this is 100% legit, it is against CCP rules to scam when it comes to friend invites. 

I wish all new pilots safe flying in space

Regards

Zendo Akuma

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

I confirm that the posts bellow me have nothing to do with my personality, the style of the post was copyed without notice

Here is the original one:

how to get them ?

5. If like the game sub

why i do this ?

everyone here do.

• darkmoon84darkmoon84 Member Posts: 12

how to get them ?

1. Pm me on private for invite with your email or reply on this thread

3. Play 21 days free time

4. If like the game sub

5. after sub sent me pm again here and get 400 mil isk

And of course scram free,