Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Faction Warfare, Full loot PvP, 100% Player Run World.

GalacticzGalacticz Member UncommonPosts: 34

Sound interesting?

Hell yes it does, but the game I am speaking of is not any MMORPG on the market. Its a game where you build cities and fortresses, has an indepth crafting system, and epic PvP. 

In this game, players form factions, and a complex system of alliances and trading pacts are made and broken. Warfare wracks the server, and the entire population changes over night. Factions are crushed and absorbed by the strongest.

You wouldn't guess what this game is, however. 

For this game is Minecraft.

Currently, Myself and a small group of friends are playing on a faction warfare server. Full ingame economy, good server stability, hardcore pvp and base raiding. 

Our Faction is small, but we are looking for active, trustworthy members to join our cause and crush all opposition. 

If you are interested, please contact me on steam, xfire, or pm.

Steam: GalacticZ

Xfire: GalaticZ

or PM me for server details.

See our recruitment post here: http://www.freedomcraft.co/apps/forums/topics/show/6305810-the-usurpers-taking-freedomcraft-by-storm-

Let me know if you are interested!

Comments

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

I guess I should have read your entire post before clicking the link. I was about to reply that it looks an awful lot like Minecraft with a cash shop until I finished reading the OP.

• GalacticzGalacticz Member UncommonPosts: 34

I am telling you man, I never was into minecraft before. But I have had more fun these past few days playing this server than I have had in any MMO. Dont knock it till you try, if anyone is interested, try it. Its a blast, don't second guess it just because its minecraft.

Im telling you.

• AdvancedTechAdvancedTech Member UncommonPosts: 165

This looks interesting. Although I bought minecraft and played it once for like 10 minutes, don't know why, I guess I was too into League of Legends. I'd be interested in joining if you'd recruit a noob like me.