Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World War 2 game

GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I've played World of Tanks, got my Tier 10 Maus and don't really like it anymore, since everyone at high tier battles all spend like a million dollars or something lol.  And as a German commander, I don't understand why I'm teamed up with US and Russian forces hehe.  So I got to thinking, is there even a true WWII MMO?

-Take a map of Europe, Northern Africa, Middle East, and Western Russia, and make it your world map.  (Expansion for Japan/Pacific Theatre)

-Have infantry, planes, tanks, artillery, mechanics, supply personel, anti-aircraft gunners, etc.

-Destroy enemy factories and be able to build your own, which give bonuses to your nation's forces.

Why hasn't anyone done this? I can't tell you.  WWII is probably the most studied war in history.  I'd play it :)

Comments

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

Originally posted by Gravarg

I've played World of Tanks,

I stopped reading after that. WoT is not a WW2 game, in fact it's not even a tank sim game. It is a CS with tanks rather than people. Try WW2:BG europe.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

Originally posted by yaminsux

Originally posted by Gravarg

I've played World of Tanks,

I stopped reading after that. WoT is not a WW2 game, in fact it's not even a tank sim game. It is a CS with tanks rather than people. Try WW2:BG europe.

yeah, i don't consider it a MMO either. It's a lobby game hehe.

• nachofootnachofoot Member UncommonPosts: 122

I would actually go back to Battleground Europe if I knew the population was decent.

Otherwise, there's a new game out there that looks pretty sweet with tanks.  Its Red Orchestra 2.

• BEMotormouthBEMotormouth Member Posts: 18

WWIIOL:Battleground Europe has a 2 week all access trial running that does not require a credit card for sign up. After your trial is over, you've got the option of signing up for $12.99/month (3 month special) or converting to our Free Play account which is limited in rank and vehicle set (rifle, SMG only).

Our 1.34 update just went into Open Beta testing this weekend, and features new American forces as well as some new stuff for the Germans, including new RPATs.

www.battlegroundeurope.com

S!