Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i do it?

CUrrent reinstalling this game after giving up in the first week. Anyone think im just waisting my time ? Or is this game worth another shot  now that its been a year of fixes.. i really enjoyed ffxi and i just wish this game could fill that void... well that or my eq1 void :(

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

No bigger Final  Fantasy fan than myself and i wont touch the game  ,probably ever again.Actually i would bet on it because i am not about to try and enter a game that already has the market broken and the player base has already done everything i would hope to do.

Square Enix has been making crap for a couple years now,i even bought some console games and they all just looked cheap,crap and not fun to play.

The only thing Sqaure was always good at and still are amongst the best is amazing cutscenes,but that alone won't get me to play a game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• marks4902marks4902 Member Posts: 133

maybe i should ask uncle paul about these kids games

best square game ever for me was tactics... then then ffxi then maybe someone the rpg 7/10

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

If you aren't on a bandwidth cap, go ahead. I'm chalking this up as another failed attempt to merge PC and Console gamers.

any game recommendations for someone who need something new to play asap... 

• DocEllis611DocEllis611 Member Posts: 86

Well, that's incredibly reductionistic of you; there is sooo much more to the story of why this game has failed to take off. On top of that, Square has done it before, almost seamlessly.

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

The game has improved quite a lot since you played last, you obviously own the game and there is no subscription for it currently, so why not check it out again and see if it's your cup of tea now?

Opinions vary for too greatly from person to person for this forum or any of it's users to provide you with a reliable judgment on the state of the game. The best judge of that is you.

• Zookz1Zookz1 Member Posts: 629

If you already own the game, I don't see why you'd bother to ask this question when you can find out for yourself. It's still free. What do you have to lose? A few hours of time.