Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Beta Testing Weekend Incoming!

124»

Comments

• Xstatic912Xstatic912 Member Posts: 365

Originally posted by meddyck

I find your lack of giving me a beta invite disturbing....

ROFLOL

• ChimpsChimps Member Posts: 192

They can go suck something.

A guy i know signed up like 3 weeks ago and got a beta invite. I signed up when the freakin sign ups started and nothing.

All i got was an email telling me that they hope i'll have a good time with the beta or something? Then they email me again saying they sent it to wrong email.

I got so mad after that.

• garrygarry Member Posts: 263

Head and Heart!!! My head says that I really do not want to try the game in Beta, just common sense as I wish I had not gotten in Beta for STO and a few other games. However, being a fan of SW I really want to play the game, even as just a tester.

One more point - Beta testing will mean a LOT of players will already have the client (27G) installed, meaning that EA and Launch will require only patches/updates and not full client - easing the pressures on servers enormously. In addition, the EA (early access) will be staggered, also reducing the launch day delays and server pressure.

So the problem for me is that it is not Biowares fault for my conflicting emotions, it's my own fault LOL! Ok then I will just wait and see if/when I receive an invite whether my head or heart will win. Best of course if I don't get a beta invite and simply get my pre-order early access. Saves mental anguish but it is kinda hard.

• CyrecianCyrecian Member Posts: 1

Has it started yet? If it has then I am having technical issues.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

44 minutes to go :)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Been signed up since the beginning and have never got an invite. :(

No signature, I don't have a pen

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by Chimps

They can go suck something.

A guy i know signed up like 3 weeks ago and got a beta invite. I signed up when the freakin sign ups started and nothing.

All i got was an email telling me that they hope i'll have a good time with the beta or something? Then they email me again saying they sent it to wrong email.

I got so mad after that.

Fear not, tests will still be rolling out, and its likely you'll get invited to another test.. a LATER test.

Thats actually a good thing.. less bugs to contend with.. likely more players will be invited for those tests,  you'll have a better game to play.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Been signed up for 7 months and nothin. =(

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• DreamionDreamion Member UncommonPosts: 287

Been signed up since 2008, still nothing in my inbox, so thats that.

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Been signed up since Januarh 2009. In a way, I'm glad I did not get in. When I test games, they are always blockbuster hits, but the amount of actual work I put in to get that result? It tends to cause burn out and reduce my interest in the game.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.