Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Unchained: Win a Premium Lifetime Subscription

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Age of Conan: Unchained fans will want to check out the sweepstakes that the team is promoting via its Facebook page. Lucky players can take home a Premium Lifetime Subscription that includes, among other things, a "pleasure" companion.

In addition to the above, winners of the top prize will win 6,000 Funcom points, a limited edition mount and the opportunity to have an NPC named after their character.

Check out all of the details on the Age of Conan: Unchained Facebook page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

So..."pleasure companion"....are they serious?  And, other people on facebook are going to see you entering this contest?  /facepalm

• KalimniKalimni Member UncommonPosts: 74
    you could always create a burn account just for the contest.
  • khartman2005khartman2005 Member Posts: 477

so what.. are you that insecure?

nice contest

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Nope, just another thing to look out for when hiring. ( ' ;

• FuriizaaFuriizaa Member Posts: 3

Well, why not? :)

• EadwardEadward Member UncommonPosts: 10

Hope there's some small letters in the rules stating that ridiculous, offensive, silly, gibberish, leet speak and such names will be removed from the contest.

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Originally posted by therain93

So..."pleasure companion"....are they serious?  And, other people on facebook are going to see you entering this contest?  /facepalm

When you fill this out, there's a little box at the bottom during the application process that you can uncheck so that its not posted to your wall. 

I entered.  Couldnt hurt I guess.  Although the idea of a special "pleasure companion" made me laugh out loud. 

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620

Been so long since this game was even worth playing I cant remember any of my characters names anymore :(

• WhySoShortWhySoShort Member Posts: 315

This is just brilliant. What better way to get new players than to tantalize them with the possibility of money, hookers and expensive rides? 

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

IMO stay away from AoC. I've downloaded it last week to take a peek and it's all rare items in the cash shop. AoC is Pay2Win these days >:(

• TARDISjunkieTARDISjunkie Member UncommonPosts: 60

Contest is void in Florida & Rhode Island.  Damnit. :(

• kylekbbkylekbb Member Posts: 165

I checked back in to the game a while ago when it went freemium and quite frankly i hated just the way the classes were set. All the good magic classes were locked and I aint paying for a game again till i get proven its worth it. I played a long time ago so sure i had a class that was locked i think. But it sucks to check into a game a year or so later and be outta wack. Avoid it at all costs unless you just wannna adevnutre then till Gw2 you may have the perfect one.

Also wtf does it mean by 'pleasure compainion'?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Originally posted by kylekbb

I checked back in to the game a while ago when it went freemium and quite frankly i hated just the way the classes were set. All the good magic classes were locked and I aint paying for a game again till i get proven its worth it. I played a long time ago so sure i had a class that was locked i think. But it sucks to check into a game a year or so later and be outta wack. Avoid it at all costs unless you just wannna adevnutre then till Gw2 you may have the perfect one.

Also wtf does it mean by 'pleasure compainion'?

Maybe she can cook you a "sizziling steak"? I don't see one anywhere else in AoC that's for sure!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis