Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is this possible?

How can this cheezy looking F2P clone with 8 posts in the their forum be the 3rd most anticipated game on this site?

Comments

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

It only has 97 votes compare to TSW with 1000 votes and Archeages 600 votes.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

its the amount of votes it has. give it time.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

Ahh so its NOT based on the volume of positive votes but rather the ratio of positive verses negative votes?

• darkbamydarkbamy Member UncommonPosts: 111

its even above ToR...i mean really?...look at the game its the kind of game that was closed down 6 years ago and had some kind of reboot with no changes at all

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Don't worry, I gave it a 0 :P

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• darkbamydarkbamy Member UncommonPosts: 111

Originally posted by xKingdomx

whoo thank god for that....you just saved the world from some weird paradox universe =P

• LurvLurv Member UncommonPosts: 409

F2P games shouldn't even be in the same category as P2P. I haven't played a F2P that I enjoy as much as WoW, Rift or Aion. I'm just wondering how these developers can manage to fund an MMO and then keep up with content and other added patches without a study monthly income from subs.

Getting too old for this $&17!

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,771

Where do u go to vote?

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!

Originally posted by Slowdoves

Where do u go to vote?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/574/view/hype

• kiraskykirasky Member Posts: 1

is u not even play the games yes dont bother to vote,u peopple all just a heather  that all u all,pple vote so high cause the games is good and they try it out not like u pple that vote 0 cause this games beat u games in score lol.

Originally posted by kirasky

is u not even play the games yes dont bother to vote,u peopple all just a heather  that all u all,pple vote so high cause the games is good and they try it out not like u pple that vote 0 cause this games beat u games in score lol.

lol I played it and it was a fail. I'm stilll unsure which clone it is trying to be.

all we pple vote 0 cause the games is bad, this game nott even close to gw2.

Sorry I was trying to type your grammar but fail after one sentence. I hope I got your meaning correctly and not posted something unrelated. image

• BonchonBonchon Member Posts: 11

Aren't you guys sick and tired of comparing this game to GW2.. lol

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by Bonchon

I'll have to agree this game isn't even remotely in the same league as GW2. If the comparisons were of games like Alganon I could understand... but compairing it to GW2 is like compairing a Power Wheel to a Dodge Viper. 

Compare bad games against bad games, don't be cruel and compare them to games that have a chance of being good or even great lol 

• grawssgrawss Member Posts: 419

I saw a video of this game on youtube a while back, and was kind of perplexed. I thought it was an MMO-sequel to Quest 64.

Sarcasm is not a crime!

Originally posted by Bonchon

Well he said I voted 0 for this game because it beat my game in score, so I'm just reinstating that it never beat my game in score.

It isn't worth a comparison really.

• PhelcherPhelcher Member CommonPosts: 1,053

OP, that answer is real simple, click on nearly any of the people who voted for the game and look @ their join date...!

Many say Oct 3, or late September..  this whole web site is run by shillz..

"No they are not charity. That is where the whales come in. (I play for free. Whales pays.) Devs get a business. That is how it works."

-Nariusseldon

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by r3zs1ckn3ss

F2P games shouldn't even be in the same category as P2P. I haven't played a F2P that I enjoy as much as WoW, Rift or Aion. I'm just wondering how these developers can manage to fund an MMO and then keep up with content and other added patches without a study monthly income from subs.

That might be, but it is not the payment method that make a good game but competent devs. GW2 seems to be pretty solid and it is B2P.

Frankly does F2P games earn a lot of money, they attract 4-5 times as many players as P2P games (based on LOTRO and AoC beofre and after they went F2P) and some of those players waste huge sums in the cash shop.

I am still rather critical to this game though, but how you pay for it isn't the real problem.

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,771

Originally posted by Phelcher

OP, that answer is real simple, click on nearly any of the people who voted for the game and look @ their join date...!

Many say Oct 3, or late September..  this whole web site is run by shillz..

Yeah, I see a lot of Sept 29. Fake hypes from the person, probably a Dev from the game. If you can't be first or smarter, then there is always cheating.

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • pinoyjesterpinoyjester Member Posts: 81

Played this game during the PH beta stage and I can say that this game is impressive even if the graphics is not in par with the other F2P games out there (i've played worse believe me...)

Well graphic wise it's not that bad... a little too bright for my taste (unlike the other emo- toned mmorpgs...)

This game wins on its PVP aspect which i think will draw a lot of players to this game. Also, the storyline has also depth (hope this still will be carried over until higher levels).

Me and my guild is currently having a great time with this game and can't wait for our shift to the global release seeing that a lot of players that I know in the other non-mmo forum are also discussing about this game.

• TenyTeny Member Posts: 9

I have been bashing this game for a while but I guess I should be clear.

The game is terrible in terms of:

-Public Relations

-Management

-Iminent Cash Shop Imbalance (Refine Aids in CS)

-Graphics (Reminds me of gpotato, 'nuff said)

However, the char systems themselves seem to be decent, and the PvP can be quite competitive and that's usually all I care about in a game, whether or not the PvP is good and if it can stay balanced long enough for me to get my fill during the game's "glory period"

Glory Period = The "sweet time" on F2P games where the game is still premature, the cash shoppers haven't quite ruined everything yet with their excessive spending and there's still a semblence of balance regarding PvP. Usually the first 3-~7 months of a game, depending on how easy it is to advance.

Originally posted by Teny

Gpotato never developed any game? how can its graphics remind you of gpotato.

But other than that, yea, the game is bad, that is all.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

But if games published by Gpotato all have similar graphics then it makes sense.  

• TenyTeny Member Posts: 9

gpotato publishes crappy games, look up any of the their titles and they all suck. Whether or not they made the games themselves make no difference as they published them for the NA/EU demographic.