Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial player, cannot progress due to bug?

Clypto75Clypto75 Member UncommonPosts: 70

Well I wanted to try Rift out again and being that Im on trial status, I cant seem to post to their forums to ask.

During the Mathosian Inquisition quest, I am to pray and then kills some mobs with a shield. Problem is, I pray and no shield. Dump  quest, do it again. No shield, deleted character and do it again, no shield.

I did the same starter quest with a Dwarf, only this time it was a hammer I needed to kill the mobs... no hammer. I cant find it, they are neither in my bag, equiped, or in the spellbook.

Is this a bug or am I just.. no looking in the right places???

Comments

• scarfullscarfull Member Posts: 61

There is a thumbnail on the quest tracker that you use to activate the ability.

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

You can also open your quest log "L" by default, and it will have all your quest items on the bottom.

Additionally, you can drag from the (above example) and the quest highlights (as posted above) to your action bar, if you so choose.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • Clypto75Clypto75 Member UncommonPosts: 70

Thanks guys, I would have never of found either location. One is by the quest tracker, the other in the quest log. I cannot believe I just spend an hour searching for this in game and out of it.

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

I'm positive that the noobie tips that pop up when you first start cover this.  Don't just skip over those.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • scarfullscarfull Member Posts: 61

Every one needs help with a new gamefrom time to time, just comes with the mmo experiance. I hope you enjoy you trial!