Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My guild and all it's bank contents are gone??

QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683

I just reactivated my DF account, along with my two sons and their accounts, only to find we are no longer in our guild, it is gone. We were the only ones in it (ever) All of our things, mounts, armor, mats, everything were kept in the guild bank and with no guild, all our stuff is gone. Did they do something with the guilds over the past few months that they did not announce? or that I missed? 

Might anyone know who I could contact about this or if there is something I need to do or can do?

Thanks

www.90and9.net
www.prophecymma.com

Comments

• SgtFabulousSgtFabulous Member Posts: 42

Did you or one of your two sons create the guild? If you joined one I'm assuming your guild just died and the remainder of the guild items were taken by the left over members before they left.

I'd contact a GM if possible, if it takes too long send their support team an email.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

Here is from their support section :P

How to reach out of game support?

ArticleTo reach out of game support, you need to log in on the Support Center main page. Once logged you are able to Submit a Ticket and View Tickets.

When submitting a ticket, it is good to give all the details with the first inquiry to avoid requests for additional information and speed up the process.

If you have sent a ticket already and you're answering it or you just want to check the status, chose to view tickets, then pick the ticket from the list.

When sending a ticket or answering one, you are able to attach files. If the file you want to send is too big, try uploading it somewhere on line and just link us. Mind however we strongly advise to avoid the upload to location that will instantly be available for anyone as that may easily backfire at you.
  • PlutonicwoesPlutonicwoes Member UncommonPosts: 343

Even if you contact a GM they will tell you that you still have to send in a support ticket.

go to http://support.us.darkfallonline.com/ log in and get a ticket in.

The guild is gone because when all the members of a clan are unsubbed it's deleted.

That's been the set up / policy for at least a year or so now.

They won't refund any of your items, sorry, but you can send the ticket if it helps you feel better. 

• Aison2Aison2 Member CommonPosts: 624

Guilds that are completly inactice get automatically disbanded as far as i know. Im not sure if you get the content of the bank back. Just try it. Afaik its 30days and then disband if not a single guildmember logged on.

Pi*1337/100 = 42

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

EDIT: Nevermind.

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Originally posted by Plutonicwoes

The guild is gone because when all the members of a clan are unsubbed it's deleted.

That explains it, disregard my previous post.

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683

Thanks for the replies.

Yes we created it.

I didn't know about the guild delete if noone logs in after 30days. It was close to six months for us. Hopefully they can give us our stuff back (not holding my breath) I gues in the future if we let our accounts laps for a bit we will put everything in our personal banks.

Thanks

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com