Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Download?

K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

Im interested in trying this and I was wondering where the best place to download this game from is. When I go to the official site provided or whatever I cant find a link to download and I want to make sure I download the latest version. So if somebody could give me a link or something that would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• XerossionXerossion Member Posts: 2

Havoct4c.com or Abominationt4c.com have active DL links

• robinette08robinette08 Member Posts: 4

i peronally like playing on the realmud server because it has an active and friendly population a link to it's full download : http://www.realmud.com/kb/doku.php/download  it's free to play and theres a fairly cheap item mall if you'd like to jumpstart your playing experience :)

• LadyMcDeathLadyMcDeath Member Posts: 2

I do not recommend Realmud.  I think the staff cheats.  Please see www.photobucket.com/LadyMcDeath

Also, I feel that I was harassed inappropriately by other male players and no repremends were made.

Please keep in mind that your account can be banned for any reason at any time.

I will be more than glad to share logs and staff messages if you'd like to see them.

Contact me at [email protected] 

Thank you.