Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Originally posted by Cik_Asalin

Originally posted by Isturi

Originally posted by Distopia

Have you beta tested TOR prior to this invite?

Nope

Intreasting ty for the answer.

Just curious; expecting to see a few less ooooooooo's and !!!!!!!!!'s after a while?  :)

Haha na nothing like that. Just thinking out loud lol

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Originally posted by Cik_Asalin

Originally posted by Distopia

Have you beta tested TOR prior to this invite?

Nope

Intreasting ty for the answer.

Just curious; expecting to see a few less ooooooooo's and !!!!!!!!!'s after a while?  :)

Haha na nothing like that. Just thinking out loud lol

lol...okay :)

• sbantingsbanting Member Posts: 238

Aww hope EU get some invites soon :P Have fun, can't wait for that email myself lol.

• romerokromerok Member Posts: 104

I wonder if there has been a new EU wave yet. Would really like to do some testing and ofcourse playing =)

Grats on the invite man ^^

"You resist. You cling to your life as if it actually matters. You will learn."

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178

Congrats, congrats, congrats Distopia.  Welcome to the intergalactic conspiracy!

• LokbergLokberg Member Posts: 315

Do we know for sure anyone in eu have been invited?

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Congrats, congrats, congrats Distopia.  Welcome to the intergalactic conspiracy!

HAHA, ty man.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409

Originally posted by Kost

These threads are getting really old.

Great, you got invited, and you are certainly completely justified in being excited about it (I would be too). However, coming here just to let everyone else that you got in is really bad form.

Grats though.

I disagree.  Yes the OP is sharing their excitement, but these threads also let those of us not in beta know that invites are going out, as well as wether the poster was NA/EU, if it was a weekend invite or regular beta, if they had previously beta'd, all of which im interested in knowing about.  Grats on the invite OP.

[Mod Edit]

Just as a heads up I won't be doing that, mostly because i feel my experience really doesn't speak as to how you'd feel about the game. :). I don't want to be dragged into some convo three months from now about what i may have said, lol.

• elektrohauselektrohaus Member Posts: 20

Hello fellow "you know what". Almost dont dling ... time to focus :)

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659

Great, you got invited, and you are certainly completely justified in being excited about it (I would be too). However, coming here just to let everyone else that you got in is really bad form.

Grats though.

I guess I am a bad form type guy. 

BACK IN BETA!

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

Congrats! It is good to know new people are still being added; it gives me hope that I may still stand a chance.

The funny thing about SWTOR is that it is the first beta where if I get it, I intend to playtest the exact opposite faction/class than I will at release. With such a huge storyline aspect, I don't want to ruin it and replay the same story twice when there is so much more to see!

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Glad to see invites are going back out again.  Hope you enjoy oyurself. Make sure to help out with whatever they still need. If anything.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659

Originally posted by Talin

The funny thing about SWTOR is that it is the first beta where if I get it, I intend to playtest the exact opposite faction/class than I will at release. With such a huge storyline aspect, I don't want to ruin it and replay the same story twice when there is so much more to see!

I said that back when I got my first SWTOR invite. I tried it for about 2 weeks or so. The temptation was so strong to try the class I plan to play that I ended up doing it. I finally stopped because like you said I dont want to ruin it. So then I created a class I had no intentions of playing and .. damnit ... that class now might be my main class.

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• vito11vito11 Member UncommonPosts: 34

this download is so big... but atleast it goes fast :)))

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Glad to hear it's moving forward!

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Grats though.

Not really.  It also helps people to remember to check their mail.  Lets the community know these things are going out at the moment.  And like you said there's nothing wrong with it. 

But its not something I would probably do.  I dont want my mmorpg.com in box being flooded with questions I obviously cant answer.  Thats the only problem I see with it. 

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Gratz Distopia! :)

*smiles warmly but hatches cunning plan to surpass Distopia's post count while he is too busy playing the beta*

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Grats though.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

Originally posted by Corehaven

Grats though.

Not really.  It also helps people to remember to check their mail.  Lets the community know these things are going out at the moment.  And like you said there's nothing wrong with it. 

But its not something I would probably do.  I dont want my mmorpg.com in box being flooded with questions I obviously cant answer.  Thats the only problem I see with it. 

No msgs in my inbox so far :P.

OMG I'm glad I didn't have to work today, time for bed, lol!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarkPony

Gratz Distopia! :)

*smiles warmly but hatches cunning plan to surpass Distopia's post count while he is too busy playing the beta*

LOL, I think it's safe to say you'll see less of me for the time being.

• djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677

I got invited earlier this month, with the email also saying I would be reinvited again at another point as well.

• OhMyGothOhMyGoth Member UncommonPosts: 56

If it wasn't for posts like this, i wouldn't remember to check my email. So after reading this thread i went to check my email and to my shocking surprise, i got my invite. And to think, i had just uninstalled all the games on my pc yesterday and was giving up on mmo's till tor came out. Still, shocked i got in and excited i get to be apart of this, all i can say, is keep checking your emails.

• zeLL08zeLL08 Member Posts: 7

Congrats, dudes. So much lucky people here.

But the truth is I hate you. Not for getting an invite, but for being north american! When will they let us EU in?