Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The f2p thing and my toons

cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

I have like may be 15 toons scattered on Virtue and Freedom. If I go back now and resub will I be able to play them all and my invention IOs that I carfted will it all be intact. Will I get to play all my toons or will there be restrictions and I will have to buy from the shop either character slots or the right to use my IOs or to actually play on the server I have my toons on. Does anyone who has a better clue than I do be able to advice me.

Chamber of Chains

Comments

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Originally posted by cheyane

I have like may be 15 toons scattered on Virtue and Freedom. If I go back now and resub will I be able to play them all and my invention IOs that I carfted will it all be intact. Will I get to play all my toons or will there be restrictions and I will have to buy from the shop either character slots or the right to use my IOs or to actually play on the server I have my toons on. Does anyone who has a better clue than I do be able to advice me.

If you resub, then you have access to everything again -- you're a VIP. 

You will have access to all of your toons.

You will have access to all of your io's.

You will have no restrictions.

You will not have to buy anything in the cash shop.

In addition, as a subscriber you will even have access to going Rogue and begin earning a 400 point stipend every month to spend in the store.

• iCaptainGeekiCaptainGeek Member Posts: 14

Welcome back, Cheyane.    I hope to see you out there sometime.   :)

• naza733naza733 Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by therain93

In addition, as a subscriber you will even have access to going Rogue and begin earning a 400 point stipend every month to spend in the store.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What about anyone who has a free account now but used to be subscribed to CoH along time ago and had some high level characters, will I ever be able to unlock them? I don't want to create a new one on an existing account and have to go through the level process again.

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Originally posted by naza733

Originally posted by therain93

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What about anyone who has a free account now but used to be subscribed to CoH along time ago and had some high level characters, will I ever be able to unlock them? I don't want to create a new one on an existing account and have to go through the level process again.

Depends on how long you were subscribed for and what you had previously bought.  At a minimum, you will have 2 global character slot unlock tokens.  You can unlock any toon or slot on a specific with one of them.

I'd advise though, if it really has been a long time, that you consider starting by re-rolling a new toon.