Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Patch Notes Now Available

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

The full list of patch notes for The Lord of the Rings Online's Rise of Isengard expansion, which launches tomorrow, are now available.

The new expansion introduces three new regions (Dunland, Isengard, and Gap of Rohan) to the game replete with hundreds of new quests and deeds (including a new Book quest) and even bumps the level cap to 75. Players who make it to Isengard's endgame can look forward to a Tier 1 and Tier 2 raid against the dragon Dragioch, where they may be rewarded with new  second age Legendary Item rewards and raid-level crafting recipes.

The Lord of the Rings Online: Ries of Isengard is currently available for pre-purchase in three different configurations: Legendary, Heroic, and Base. The editions are priced at $49.99, $39.99, and $29.99 respectively. Find out more about what each edition offers here.

Comments

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

I  can not log in. It must be these free players .      they should let us  vip in first then premmie then free players   :(

( edited cuz spelling)

i am editing this post cuz i Waited 12 hours trying to log in and dl the stupid patch .

i LOVE THE monster play.

• KalimniKalimni Member UncommonPosts: 74
    premium players have priority login.
  • KanoRainKanoRain Member Posts: 94

It's upsetting that LotRO still has the same shallow gameplay, I do so love the setting.

Originally posted by Deleted User

So much of the game is centered around forced grouping that soloing is not an option, major design flaw in my opinion.

^
    ^lol

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291

Can I get a wooooHOOO to the LM  upgrades! wow!

• vinwieselvinwiesel Member Posts: 114

Originally posted by Kalimni

That is true.  However, there is no priority for the patch server, which you must access and patch prior to reaching the login server.

• k44cv9k44cv9 Member Posts: 33

Jich i did patch earlier and played for an houer, then client crash and now i have been sitting here for +3h and cant get back in...and iam a lifetimer so i should get prio but i guess thats not happening atm. And yea iam in EU...time for bed and then wakeup and see if i can get in...

• augustgraceaugustgrace Member UncommonPosts: 628

You would think with all that extra loot they say their getting from going f2p, that they could support the servers and keep them from crashing on a launch day.

I agree that premium players should get priority to the patch servers.  I'm helping to keep the lights on at Turbine, yet I'm still trying to get the patch while free players were able to get through hours ago.

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

Can't login or download the expansion, although I'm VIP, ah well.. I'll try it tomorrow

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Originally posted by vinwiesel

Originally posted by Kalimni

That is true.  However, there is no priority for the patch server, which you must access and patch prior to reaching the login server.

Had no problems with the patch server whatsoever. TBH, it went a hell of a lot faster than what I'm used of when CodeMasters was hosting LotRo for the EU.

Also, bought the expansion + raid pack from my VIP TP's already. Now I have to see what to do with the remaining 4500 TP :D