Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• DreyzzynDreyzzyn Member Posts: 40

I'd like to try this if anyone has a spare key as well!

• tankknattankknat Member UncommonPosts: 68

as i posted before, my cousin got a copy from amazon, no buddy key, they took the copy back and sent her another one, no buddy key, SOE will not provide one they keep saying go back to where you brought the game from...

pretty crap customer service if you ask me.

The game has now been replaced at least 3 times still with no buddy key in the box.

So she just got a refund instead... good luck with trying to get one guys... SOE are only after your money they dont wanna give you free stuff...

• flyinstikflyinstik Member UncommonPosts: 5

I am also looking for a buddy key for DCUO. Anyone that may have one to spare please pm me. Really wanting to try the game out with a friend that didn't get a key with his box.

Thanks

"The slave thinks he is released from bondage, only to find a stronger set of chains."

• zonzaizonzai Member Posts: 358

Originally posted by tankknat

pretty crap customer service if you ask me.

SOE and shit customer service are synonomous.  That is why there are so many people that will never under any circumstances ever play anything that they publish again. 

• MiskidMiskid Member CommonPosts: 1

Hello everybody!

It will be great if somebody could send me a Buddy Key to try the game. My economy is not so good atm for expend that money without know if i'll like the game.

Thanks a lot !

• anraahanraah Member Posts: 2

Hey people thanks in advance but i am also looking for a working buddy key. I've just lost soo much interest in a decent MMO recently. Going from F2P to F2P, i really need a new subscription based game to utilize my free time. Ive been from CoV, Warcrack, Rift, and many others..as far as F2P, wow..well Forsaken World and Eden Eternal was last ones but I just want a new game that can fill that void. I've tried CoV back in the day and Champions Online recently, which wasn't bad, i admittinglyjust didn't give it that much time, I want something new like DC Universe.. So thanks again for any working buddy keys, my email is [email protected]

• flyinstikflyinstik Member UncommonPosts: 5

Tried asking once already to no avail so i'll try one more time. I am also looking for a buddy key for DCUO. Anyone that may have one to spare please pm me. Really wanting to try the game out with a friend that didn't get a key with his box.

Thanks Again.

"The slave thinks he is released from bondage, only to find a stronger set of chains."

• anraahanraah Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by anraah

Hey people thanks in advance but i am also looking for a working buddy key. I've just lost soo much interest in a decent MMO recently. Going from F2P to F2P, i really need a new subscription based game to utilize my free time. Ive been from CoV, Warcrack, Rift, and many others..as far as F2P, wow..well Forsaken World and Eden Eternal was last ones but I just want a new game that can fill that void. I've tried CoV back in the day and Champions Online recently, which wasn't bad, i admittinglyjust didn't give it that much time, I want something new like DC Universe.. So thanks again for any working buddy keys, my email is [email protected]

well after try this website and a couple others, i decided to take the plunge and just risk it..i mean heck, i went back to SWG after NGE, so i can handle anything heehee :)

anyyywhooo, level 12 right now and it seems aiight, funny thing, i asked for a buddy key here and my own copy didnt have one in the box :( sorry i cant spread the wealth. 

so thanks anyways..let me get back to seeing if this is worth my $39+tax

• c3podroidc3podroid Member Posts: 1

Hallo everybody

I am from Greece and I looking forward for Star Wars Old Republic to buy and play.

Right now due to economical problems I am looking for a key to play the Dc Universe Online because I am a huge comic fun.

Thanks

my e-mail is : [email protected]

• bacusaigabacusaiga Member Posts: 1

Hey guys i know this is a long shot but if anyone has a buddy key to spare i would love to receive it. I would really love to try the game, thank you in advance.

My email address is [email protected]

• teratyateratya Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Would love to take advantage of someone's unused buddy key. RIFT is wearing down and need to bust on some criminals. Would be much appreciated.

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

• Grand_NagusGrand_Nagus Member UncommonPosts: 335

Looking for a key to try the game. Thanks  =D

• QbicQbic Member UncommonPosts: 35

Hi, if anyone has an unused buddy key he/she is willing to share I would be very grateful.

My youngest stephson is really into the Joker and Batman so I would like to give him the opportunity to try the game.  As there is no free trial yet I would like to be able to have him try it first before taking a paying sub.

Thanks upfront.

Have a nice weekend. 

• LatellaLatella Member Posts: 189

I would appreciate it if someone could offer me a PC buddy key, so i could test the game before i actually bought it.

I am sure i will like it for i love action based mmo´s, but as a veteran mmo players i need to be able to try the game,  see how it runs on my machine,  feel the controls and immerse myself in the game world before i make "the big decision".

Thank you in advance.

Rawr.

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

Would LOVE a buddy key, thanks :)

• D1neXD1neX Member Posts: 7

I would love to get a Key also plz :) PM Me here plz tyvm :>

• AlbredAlbred Member UncommonPosts: 48

I would love a DCUO code  / buddy invite for PS3 to get the Client downloaded and ready for F2P.  Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

• wodnywodny Member UncommonPosts: 21

Can I get the key? Please.

• Would love to try the game. Anyone have a spare key? :D

• Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107

lookign or a spare key (buddy key ) please ! PM me  the key if you could .

• AlundreAlundre Member UncommonPosts: 116

Anyone have any buddy keys still out there? I want to get started before the free to play kicks in next month. 

• barezzbarezz Member UncommonPosts: 147

Same here.  if anyone has a spare key at this point for the PC that they could PM me I would enjoy giving this s try and seeing what has improved since beta :)

• ezduzitezduzit Member Posts: 112

If anyone could spare a key, i'd like to hop in and give DCU a try :) 

• mmcguire2mmcguire2 Member Posts: 310

I'd take a PS3 or PC code... Plz and thanks

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

I'd be interested in a PS3 buddy key if anyone has a spare, just shoot me a PM on these forums.

Thanks in advance!