Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda: Recursive Colony Overview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The biggest and most ambitious update, Recursive Colony, was added to Global Agenda last week. MMORPG.com Managing Editor Bill Murphy outlines the most significant parts of the Recursive Colony. Check it out and then let us know what you think in the comments.

The Commonwealth is making a move on Hub City to try and eradicate the resistance once and for all, but the Free Agents of the world won’t go down without a fight. The only thing is, now the Commonwealth isn’t the only thing the resistance needs to worry about. The droids have begun to replicate themselves and have taken over Hub City, forcing everyone to band together and drive them back. They’re robots after all… they blow up and die just like anything else.

Read more of Bill Murphy's Global Agenda: Recursive Colony Overview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

This was exactly what the game needed from day one

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

Actually the game needs more open world stuff. 

It is incredibly stupid and completely insane boring that the only way to level up after 20(or at the end of pve stuff) is to do very and I mean very repetitive missions that offer very low mediocre exp, money rewards. 

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Flex1
    Actually the game needs more open world stuff.  It is incredibly stupid and completely insane boring that the only way to level up after 20(or at the end of pve stuff) is to do very and I mean very repetitive missions that offer very low mediocre exp, money rewards. 

Yup. I leveled from about 17 to somewhere around 23 running PvE missions, and then from 23 to 37 running PvP merc missions and doing the 10 man raids.

Having an open world that happens to include instances is a very welcome addition to the game.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Well dang, I can definately do the new area, but I have every class at 40+ right now. It would have been nice earlier but I guess still pretty cool because it can help lower levels get up quicker.

• AlyvianAlyvian Member Posts: 342

time to patch up and load up my very rusty guns it seems, for pony!

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953

Might have to drag this out and dust it off to try out the expansion.

• JayFightJayFight Member Posts: 11

actually i have found that the first sonora desert area gets me to lvl 20 and the second so far has me at 25 and thats with out even exploring half of it so i expect to reach 30/35 before i finish it