Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the heck happened to the humans in the last event???

GintohGintoh Member UncommonPosts: 329

Did they lose,? Did they get wiped out by the Bane in NY what happened there? Did they succesfully fight them off so they can rebuild civilization or not?

Comments

• KatrisaKatrisa Member UncommonPosts: 116

I didnt play the game but as i remember.... Both side were distroyed in the end....

Kat

• KatrisaKatrisa Member UncommonPosts: 116

From wikipedia:

"On 27 February 2009, a message posted on the official website requested that players participate in a final assault, culminating with mutual destruction of AFS and Bane forces"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_Rasa_(game)

I wish i had a chance to play it after reading up on it.  :(

Kat

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

The humans left through a portal that led to a parallel universe but on the home planet called earth, whos technology was behind time. As they arrived they saw a billboard with pictures of some of there commrades and the words Destination Games. After further investigation they found out the folks at Destination Games were writing there life story, or trying to, and were getting it all wrong. The humans decided to put an end to them and raided Destination Games studios ending the story so no one will ever know the true ending, or the intended ending of the story. The End :P

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375

There was a massive game-wide fight invasion.

The monsters got harder and harder, to the point they had 95% resists to EVERYTHING. Those who survived pulled back, further and further. Eventually, in the ruins of the city, we made our last stand.

As the final titan fell, a massive countdown started from 10 seconds. This was to be the final blow to end everything. Someone was still trying to sell an epic item of his, though it was a bit late for that. Everyone flooded the message board with fond farewells. There was a flash...and Tabula Rasa was no more.

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375

And then Lord British sued NCsoft for $28 million. Guy is a legend.