Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst community staff ever?

2»

Comments

• Loki-McNeilLoki-McNeil Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by nachofoot

After playing beta for 4 months, I was almost ready to pre-order.  I fired two shots against someone who kept shooting me over and over.  I took a screenshot.  The game banned me.

Apparently, there's an autoban system that bans you even if you slightly hit someone.  I tried explaining to customer service and attached the screenshot.  I got a response with words in ALL CAPS and telling me I should attach a screenshot next time.  Words in all caps?  Are you serious?

I'm glad all this happened before the 24th.  I almost pre-ordered this game.  Their customer service staff needs work.

pre-ordered? are we going to have to buy this game?

• MentatMentat Member UncommonPosts: 516

This game is pretty dang fun! The chat is great too, I have no clue what the OP (who is deleted - so this thread should be also) is talking about.

Maybe because I'm on the US server... 

Anyway, been playing the game for about a week now, i'm still in a light tank but, it's an M5 with 75mm Howitzer - enjoying it greatly!

• StormscionStormscion Member Posts: 27

arty is not op , l2p 

common newby mistake , they close it since arty qq thread are numerous and just spaming 

Mortal in body
    Eternal In Will

• Loki-McNeilLoki-McNeil Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by Mentat

This game is pretty dang fun! The chat is great too, I have no clue what the OP (who is deleted - so this thread should be also) is talking about.

Maybe because I'm on the US server... 

Anyway, been playing the game for about a week now, i'm still in a light tank but, it's an M5 with 75mm Howitzer - enjoying it greatly!

Dont miss, I was banned yesterday because I was struck by hostile fire as I fired and killed a friendly player who was doing nothing but blocking the bridge cutting off other friendly players from getting help. Apparently the Tank Destroyer that I killed (it was already badly damaged) wasn't AFK as he took a screen shot or something and reported me.

Such players that block the paths cutting off other players annoy me, worst yet players who do nothing but block your shot and try to call team kill on you when you hit them. Bigger tanks are cool and all, but players who want to cuase other players trouble by getting in others way and then calling team kill ruin the game.

900 games and only 3 team kills in total... yet I get team kill banned?...

• PthyxisPthyxis Member Posts: 2

Chat / forum ban's galore.  I got banned for calling someone a noobie for 3 days (only once, no spamming).  And I got banned from the forum for trying to discuss the ingame ban.

I deeply regret giving them any money at all.

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

thread made me laugh. "Worst community staff ever", surely you meant "Worst so-called community ever!" I realize it's not a MMO, but wow still what passes for a community for them is the worst I've ever seen in the long years I've been playing MMO's (Since the beginning of the genre). Probably because it's a pvp-thingand lets be honest those games always have the very worst of people playing. Seriously the level of maturity. It's got to be some kind of hormonal thing...?

• Cirn0Cirn0 Member Posts: 162

Originally posted by saker
    thread made me laugh. "Worst community staff ever", surely you meant "Worst so-called community ever!" I realize it's not a MMO, but wow still what passes for a community for them is the worst I've ever seen in the long years I've been playing MMO's (Since the beginning of the genre). Probably because it's a pvp-thingand lets be honest those games always have the very worst of people playing. Seriously the level of maturity. It's got to be some kind of hormonal thing...?
    Dude, at lest look up in dictionary what word staff means.

IZI MODO?! Ha-ha-ha!

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

their staff are at tad gung ho and over zelous i think.. as for their community.. its so so, some times you get really stupid teammates and do nothing but fail at trolling and acting tough then other times you get the more pro teams who just simply rock out and its an enjoyable match.

i find the same style in most games, every game has a bad apple and good apple :/ just some of their staff are alittle rough

• ZexelaZexela Member Posts: 10

I have to agree. WoT mods are the rudest ones I ever met in any games / forums. They are brainless rule-keeper droids, many of them are kids who are just happy with their ban-power. 

For example there's a Q&A topic where sensitive questions are almost always skipped by the devs. But if someone repeats the UNANSWERED question after it's dissapeared from the last page, he's price is 7 day RO ban. This is RIDICIOUS. I would say "retard" but for this word I got 7 day chat ban ingame :P Than came the surprise: the chat ban is also applied to PRIVATE messages and CLAN chat. LoL? When I asked a mod on the forum to remove the private & clan ban he gave me a 7 day RO ban on the forum. Pf.

I was shopping quite a lot in the game, but after this incident, I'm out. I have 40 days premium left, when it's over, I'm out of the game too. 

Happy banning kids!

edit: typo

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

I luckily havent had to deal with the the Gm's, but the community is something else at times.

Pinging map coordinates b4 games start, idiotic cursing/racist/hateful remarks, and ppl thinking they are psuedo leaders and getting upset because no one is following thier orders. Gotten to the point of leaving battles once my tank has been taken out.

***Wargmaing.net has decided to let Raving rabbid use a plunger on his tank after pointing out the uberness of Artillery***

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• Cirn0Cirn0 Member Posts: 162

Its even worse on RU forums/servers. And whats even better is that devs are worse than the staff they hire. Wargayming is such a wargaaaayming.

IZI MODO?! Ha-ha-ha!