Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Controller issue...

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

I bought Darksiders off of steam yesterday for $5 bucks. I want to play it with my silver 360 remote.

So i connected the remote to the PC via Usb. The PC doesnt register the remote, my xbox in the same room however activates at the same time as the remote turns on.

Is there a way to turn off the wireless function on this controller so it will stop activating the 360 so my PC can actually register it?

I know if i unplug the 360 my issue would be solved but I cant since my 360 is always on due to Netflix streaming.

please help lol.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• noquarternoquarter Member Posts: 1,170

The USB connection for the wireless controller is power only for charging, no data. To use a 360 controller you need to buy the PC wireless receiver or a wired 360 controller.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001

*slow clap*

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

That would explain why it isnt working lol.

You would think that a controller that costs 60 bucks that the same cord would also send a signal...

Oh well luckily I found my old white corded controller hours after posting this. thanks.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing