Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

EverQuest: Sarith, City of Tides Video Preview

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,622MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Everquest team has sent out another zone preview for the upcoming Veil of Alaris expansion. This time the City of Tides, Sarith, is profiled.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane OsloPosts: 5,353Member Uncommon

Pretty impressive for a game of this age.

At least this dev team still knows what they are doing.

The EQ2 dev team on the other hand are completely destroying EQ2 at the moment, due to totally clueless itemization devs! /facepalm

• kishekishe aitooPosts: 1,961Member Uncommon

Originally posted by JeroKane

Pretty impressive for a game of this age.

At least this dev team still knows what they are doing.

The EQ2 dev team on the other hand are completely destroying EQ2 at the moment, due to totally clueless itemization devs! /facepalm

thats one of the reasons why EQ1 even beats EQ2 in subs today.

Theres no MMO that beats EQ1 in sheer amount of things to do.

They should just introduce modern graphic engine to EQ1, call it EQ3 and I'd be all over it

• cheyanecheyane Rome Posts: 3,002Member Uncommon

If they upgraded the engine and dragged it into 2012 . I would play just fueled on memories alone for months. I tried the new progression server I found the graphics lacking though and the revamped Freeport completely threw me into despair.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• inmysightsinmysights Houston, TXPosts: 271Member Uncommon

If they updated eq1 to modern graphics engine, it would destroy everything out now period!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• LashleyLashley NorthumberlandPosts: 587Member

Really wanna try EQ/EQ II but it's daunting knowing it's old and that everybody else would know everything about the game and I no zilch. Also I heard it's very grindy which I hate.