It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So from what we have heard from multiple beta testers is that SWTOR seems to be on track to be a great solid Theme Park MMO. However, one concern that many beta testers share is that people may get disappointed due to unrealistic/hyped expectations. Yet it is never very clear what are players' expectations for SWTOR, especially from those more reasonable supporters. So I would like to hear what is your expectation for SWTOR in the following areas:
1. Customization (including character creation, UI, ship and companion customization)
2. Re-playbility & Unique story content (amount of unique story quests per class)
4. End Game PVE
5. End Game PVP
To give an example for comparison, let's say the worst case scenario for each area is as follows (Note: I am not saying the game will be like this, just something serves as a low bound, even then the game will still be fun):
1. Limited character creation, almost no UI and ship customization, and very limited companion customization (e.g. you can choose 1 out of 3 preset skins for companions)
2. Each class has 20-30 hours of unique very cool class quests where choices matter, the other 80% of levelling consist of the same world quests/side quests you will need to repeat on replay for each faction. The world quests/side quests are fun but not affected by choices.
3. Couple planets in each faction are huge and fun to explore, other planets are beautiful but linear with limited exploration
4. EV is the only operation and easier than typical WoW raid
5. Three war zones, open world pvp on PvP server, territory control map similar to WoW, fun combat
Using the worst case scenario as an example/bencmark, what is your expectation for each area and how far is your expectation from the benchmark? If there's a difference in expectation and worst senario turns out to be true, which area where you expect differently will be most disappointing and which area you don't care about?