Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rusty Hearts Review/Gameplay

shadeypwnsshadeypwns Member Posts: 41

My thoughts on the game, and of course some closed beta footage for you all!

Comments

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

nice, it answered a few questions i had .  didnt watch to the end but did you touch on crafting or any social aspects of the game? grouping etc

• shadeypwnsshadeypwns Member Posts: 41

Yup :)

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

I tried to like this game but the controls put me off. To bad, was really looking forward to this game.

Did you try changing the controls? Or using a controller. Both pretty handy.

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Yes I did :P

Maybe its more the camera than the controls? Im sure you know what I mean if you played the game.

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

like ur sig shadey :D cats rule :P

Lol thanks man! I wish we still had him on the website :(

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166

hiyas,

i played closed beta with frantz and now angela with open beta. im lovin it, only a few hours a day i play it and the guild im in is pretty mature. i use a controller majority of the time but some menu things need to use the mouse, it doesnt bother me much.

imo it's a good game to burn a few hours when ya on ya own. i havnt tried in a party yet, id imagine it wil be hack and slash central. am looking forward to blood mode.

• shozikushoziku Member UncommonPosts: 95

Originally posted by psyknx

I tried to like this game but the controls put me off. To bad, was really looking forward to this game.

Same here.  I was disenchanted to find out it is s 2D sidescroller.  It seems like a 3D environment but if you can't turn around or look to the sides, it's a sidescroller.  Was really hard to get out of the game. the menu's don't work while in the tutorial.  Not much actually does.  You're forced to finish or try to exit out, either way, you're at their mercy unless you end task it if you want out.