Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide: To Infinity & Beyond with Ripper X!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Ripper ventures into the science-fiction world of Sony Online Entertainment's Planetside, a massively-multiplayer online first-person-shooter. Planetside features FPS and RPG game elements and boasts an impressive open world. Check out our latest game overview, Planetside: To Infinity & Beyond with Ripper X. Let us know what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
    wait what now they have only one server o_O

BestSigEver :P

• xXgunstarXxxXgunstarXx Member Posts: 29

i played this game religiously from early '05 to mid '06.  it was addictive far beyond words.  sadly, i never saw it before BFR's and heard many stories how it was much better before them.  to anyone interested in this game, i give this advice.  find and good squad and stick with them.  though it has been made more solo friendly in the past few years, it will get boring quickly if you're a loner.  where this game shines in in squad combat and group operations.

i feel out of touch with my old guild and that has more or less kept me from returning.  hopefully i can get reaquainted with them when planetside 2 drops.

MARKOV MERCENARIES for life!

Gunstarhero

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

I always enjoy your videos since you are hilarious but I was a little disappointed with this one since I am a fan of planetside.  I don't really think you did the game justice because we didn't get to see any large scale battles that planetside is famous for.  Anyone interested should check it out on youtube.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• xBludxxBludx Member Posts: 376

"...I'm confused...."

LOL nice vid.

Looking forward to Planetside 2 now

• ronpackronpack Member Posts: 138
    I miss the big battles in Planetside :(
  • blbetablbeta Member UncommonPosts: 144

Originally posted by wormywyrm

I always enjoy your videos since you are hilarious but I was a little disappointed with this one since I am a fan of planetside.  I don't really think you did the game justice because we didn't get to see any large scale battles that planetside is famous for.  Anyone interested should check it out on youtube.

I am always happy to see new things on Planetside, but the two more recent "review" videos definitely do not show how planetside battles are.

I have hopes that people doing these videos play more and make another video once they have played it more and know where to find the meat.  Big battles are key.