Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OK...pizza thread!

Comments

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Originally posted by Dekron

Originally posted by Thydus

uhuh im from italy and im sorry for u guys but if u want to eat the best pizza u need come here :)

Want to try the best of pizza? take Pizza margherita the easy one without nothig :)

Italian pizza is some of the worst I've ever eaten.

Agreed. Sadly what passef for authentic pizza in itally well its primitive.

Haha don't know where you silly mugs ate, but when I visited Rome I had a bunch of genuine pizza's, cooked the right way in a clay oven. God, Americans...

But tbh, the best Pizza I had was a Calzone, a type of folded over pizza, and this was in Dubai, U.A.E. of all places! It was absolutely beautiful.

O_o o_O

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Originally posted by Bigdavo

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Originally posted by Dekron

Originally posted by Thydus

uhuh im from italy and im sorry for u guys but if u want to eat the best pizza u need come here :)

Want to try the best of pizza? take Pizza margherita the easy one without nothig :)

Italian pizza is some of the worst I've ever eaten.

Agreed. Sadly what passef for authentic pizza in itally well its primitive.

Haha don't know where you silly mugs ate, but when I visited Rome I had a bunch of genuine pizza's, cooked the right way in a clay oven. God, Americans...

But tbh, the best Pizza I had was a Calzone, a type of folded over pizza, and this was in Dubai, U.A.E. of all places! It was absolutely beautiful.

Calzone=high end Hot Pocket

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Scubie67

Calzones are great. Hot Pockets aren't worth the cardboard they come in.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

best pizza ever

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Scalebane

best pizza ever

Thanks for that insight. I can now add you to the list of people whose food choices don't match mine. Or to those with twisted humor. I'll have to think about that.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Originally posted by grunty

Naw still the same

best pizza ever

Thanks for that insight. I can now add you to the list of people whose food choices don't match mine. Or to those with twisted humor. I'll have to think about that.

hahahaha

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

Naw still the same

hot pockets mess up my stomach lol.  well most frozen food from the store is aweful.  also store bought tortilla's omg so grossssssss...homeade is the only way to go.

- Lewis Thomas

Naw still the same

hot pockets mess up my stomach lol.  well most frozen food from the store is aweful.  also store bought tortilla's omg so grossssssss...homeade is the only way to go.

Try Marie Callendars' .Still not home made but far and away the best microve frozen meals out there ,hands down.

• blazersmackblazersmack Member Posts: 6

"Finn’s Pizza in Homer, Alaska is as good as any pizza I’ve had outside of Manhattan and Brooklyn..."Sasha Raupp and Bjorn Larsenuses use "only organic ingredients knows that a light hand is best. And the crust — oh, the crust — he knows how to char the bottom without burning it." You have to taste it to believe it. YUM! YUM! YUM!

• dylmon36dylmon36 Member Posts: 5

Neapolitan, ............................. yeah very tasty and mouth watering............... I hope I can learned how to cook this by myself:)))))))))))))))))

• abcrotta63abcrotta63 Member Posts: 10

No Crust pizza. haha that's the best pizza for me. it's unique and affordable

• dmlos53dmlos53 Member Posts: 9

Pepperoni Pizza. uhmmmm. YUMMY. It's my favorite :)))))))))))))))

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

Peppino's basic pepperoni is the clear winner. Pretty much anything off the Mellow Mushroom menu is definitely second place (it's fantastic for a small chain).

I had several pizzas in Italy as well. Unfortunately, fat's where the flavor is. The fresh vegetables and dough just doesn't compete with my instinct to feast just one link beneath myself on the food chain.

Chicken-bacon-ranch pizza is also surprisingly good, fyi.

• one_shotone_shot Member Posts: 7

Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different styles of pizza along with side dishes including pasta, buffalo wings, breadsticks, and garlic bread.

Pizza Hut is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (the world's largest restaurant company.) According to its corporate website, there are more than 6,000 Pizza Hut restaurants in the United States, and more than 5,600 store locations in 94 other countries and territories around the world.

I LOVE PIZZA HUT!!

• ermn147ermn147 Member Posts: 5

hawaian pizza. uhmmmm yummy...

• nigellalukesnigellalukes Member Posts: 2

New York, New York… Its a hell of a town!!! The Bronx is up and the Battery’s down!!! Speaking of down and in, there’s a pizza place worth checking out just off the “L” train stop off 14th and 1st. The place is called Luzzo’s.

Hmmm, where have I heard of this place before? I distinctly remember a Ms. Gabriella from Positano’s dare tell me that Luzzo’s was the best pizza in all of New York City. Well, let’s find out if she was right. Luzzo’s sports an additional namesake of a once famous pizzeria (Una Pizza Napoletana), formerly on 2nd Avenue and 12th Street (now Motorino’s). This downtown East Village scene is like sticking your finger into a wet outlet. It has buzz and excitement all around. It was no different last Thursday when yours truly picked a Plum and hit the charts with a solid 7.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Best pizza I have had was in a little pizza place in the suburbs of Chicago.  Just plain cheese and damn good.  For toppings I like slices of Tomato and Bacon.

• gamelist009gamelist009 Member Posts: 6

kolipoki pizza. from hawaii. uhhmmm so yummy. you can dance while eating it.

• overyou123overyou123 Member Posts: 5

hawaiian pizza. uhm yummy. the sweet pineapple chunks will do the magic trick of that pizza...

• Bgriffin50Bgriffin50 Member Posts: 2

Pizza is awesome: This is my favorite pizza place. Their lunch specials are great. The murals on the wall make you think your in a Boston pizza shop.

Boston Pizza

There’s a Canadian pizza franchise called BOSTON PIZZA that I was interested in for obvious reasons. After a little research, I found out (from their own website, no less) that Boston Pizza really has no ties whatsoever to Beantown. The truth is that they basically just exploited the name to add credibility to their pie: “Boston was a recognizable and established name… it was the ‘Big Leagues’”.

They don’t even have any locations in Massachusetts! I suppose the name Edmonton Pizza wouldn’t have sounded quite as legit.

I also noticed that their slogan – “You’re among friends at Boston Pizza” – is very much reminiscent of the “where everybody knows your name” tagline from cheers which actually does have legitimate historical origins in Boston).

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

If we're talking "major chains", then Papa John's.

If we're talking local and independently owned, then either 'Angela's' or 'Giordano's Brick Oven Pizza'.

As for toppings.. I'll often just go with a plain pie, then put hot sauce on it. Or I get hawaiian-style.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Round Table's Wombo Combo;    pepperoni, sausage, salami,. artichoke hearts, tomato slices, green onion and garlic cloves.

At 30$ a pie you can expect it to be epic. Runner-up goes to anchovies.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• FraconsFracons Member Posts: 7

hawaiian pizza, that's my favorite

• freeatlast12freeatlast12 Member Posts: 5

pepperonni pizza...