Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Drakensang Online on MMORPG.com?

snoockysnoocky maarnPosts: 595Member Uncommon

Just a simple question:

Why is there nothing to read on this site about this game?

For a browser game, I think it looks and plays fantastic! A real recommend for peeps who like Diablo/Torchlight etc

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

Comments

• anthonypenaanthonypena VANCOUVER, BCPosts: 131Member

I agree with you 100% i got a spellweaver and starting a warrior haveing blast totally recommend it

• ForgefeuForgefeu MetzPosts: 103Member

It got a little something, but for me it faded really fast. It may have to do with the multiple way the game want you to grab your credit card, even special attack require component that can be bought with real money, to identify item it cost a lot of reagent as well that again are bought with real money and again for key to open chest in dungeon. Too much for me really even tough i heard u can do without its not my idea of fun and i see more the game as a temptation management than a real game

• anthonypenaanthonypena VANCOUVER, BCPosts: 131Member

Know you get real money currency from quest also drops also the dimonds and stuff for sockets drop know i got 300 reall currency in less then an hour also keys drop and can be found in normal chest easy i dont see why you'ed have to use ur or anyone have to use there credit card.

• crazynannycrazynanny PopowoPosts: 173Member
    For me it was short play - went trough nice dungeon, killed all bosses and then got a locked chest and info(from forums) just buy the key in cash shop. Then something died inside me...

Don't care if they sell gear, potions, sparkling ponies, but selling keys to loot in locked chest in hack and slash is just too darn greedy...
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Southern IllinoisPosts: 1,081Member Uncommon

Wait what!? Their is a Drakensang MMO!? Why was I not informed of this eariler!?

Oh it's Pay-to-Win? That's why...

That's too bad about the RMT to unlock chests. This would have been a Must-Play for me. Another good game destroyed by greed.

• snoockysnoocky maarnPosts: 595Member Uncommon

That's bull, already found 3 keys .....

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• marowitmarowit TimisoaraPosts: 268Member

Played untill level 6, made around 60 cash shop coins, it looks like it's a bit of a grind if you don't want to use the cash shop, but it's a simple game to play on and of just to let off some steam and relax.

REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS AND REGRET THEY HAVE PASSED.