Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Vampire Bloodline with you play?

RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

As title of thread says.....What vampire bloodline will you play if or when the game comes out? Personally Ill probrobly play Tremere 1st  and Gangrel 2nd.

No "I hate CCP" posts please.

**Raises Plunger in salute to WOD!**

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

Comments

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

I'd play as a Malkavian if it was possible because i like to be crazy and unpredictable in games.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Malkavian first here (provided it's an option) then Toreador.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Follower of Set if that is possible.

If not a Toreador or Brujah.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by whilan

I'd play as a Malkavian if it was possible because i like to be crazy and unpredictable in games.

You missed the most important word: "Creepy". :)

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

Another malkavian right here

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• KelthiusKelthius Member UncommonPosts: 298

Gangrel if they keep the bat form.

• TarokoTaroko Member UncommonPosts: 84

Baddacelli, but any Nosferatu really.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Difficult to answer since I've been the GM 99% of the time in any WoD game, hehe.

In order of likelihood

Tzimisce, I'd say by far the most likely if they are ingame

Ventrue or Malkavian if not

Bloodlines, Baali if they by some miracle let players play as one, lol.

PS to the OP, I hate the Tremere :P  I'll admit I do give them some respect grudgingly though!

PSS nitpicky but bloodlines means they have no Antediluvian, Clans have one and people are mostly picking from Clans which is surely what you meant :)

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I hear they are using the "new" WoD setting, not the late-90's one I'm used to. Don't know if some of them will even be there, but if I had to choose;

Malkavian - so I can spout utter nonsense and call it RP

Ventrue - so I can trash talk Obama and call it RP

Gangrel - so I can be myself and not seem like a dick, it's just RP

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Originally posted by GTwander

I hear they are using the "new" WoD setting, not the late-90's one I'm used to. Don't know if some of them will even be there, but if I had to choose;

Malkavian - so I can spout utter nonsense and call it RP

Ventrue - so I can trash talk Obama and call it RP

Gangrel - so I can be myself and not seem like a dick, it's just RP

Pretty sure they were using original WoD info?  At least afaik.

Ventrue don't have to hate Obama!!  But most probably do :P

• RivalenRivalen Member Posts: 503

1st - Lasombra

2nd - Assamite

3rd - Tzimisce

• ArezonArezon Member UncommonPosts: 282

I took a vampire quiz before and it says I was Malkavian........ so I'll probably pick Malkavian :D

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

Venture or Nosferatu, or something else. It is hard to say until I know a little more about the game and how the clans will be designed in game.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• SyllendaleSyllendale Member UncommonPosts: 162

Oh, if its available, I"ll be a Toreador all the way. I mean.. I am one in my other game *bats lashes*...

...My avatar in Second Life. 

• ElajehElajeh Member Posts: 10

Garou absolute first, seriously why vamp around when you can rage em squishy pale blood suckers. :) But in all fairness if I have to play with you rotting vamps I'd have to go...

Tzimisce - classical old world vamps. Sabbat owns. Nothing that is allied by camarilla. Oh hold the telegraph. Assamite antitribu would be the only exception. Giovanni Dunsirn family or Rothstein family. Ravnos if they are still around... yeah, fun times.

• NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

Def Gangrel. Love their stories. As someone else said, "so I can be myself and not seem like a dick, it's just RP"

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

I am playing a through the game as a Tremere,1st time playing Bloodlines, so probably stick with Tremere.

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

HAAA!

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 245

Uratha. =

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

Followers of Set, if not possible then Tzimisce.

REALITY CHECK

• nixx1972nixx1972 Member UncommonPosts: 21

1. Nosferatu deffinetly

2. Follower of Set for the alt

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

I noticed that some players wanted to roll a sabbat. I wonder if they will let us. It'll be intresting!

**Dances with Vampire Rabbid ladies, but wears neck band so he wont get bitten!**

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

It's been a long time since I've read through any of the books. The only bloodline I remember vividly is the Nosferatu. If that is unavailable, the Malkavian would be fun to role-play. Brujah or Ravnos would be my third choice.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Originally posted by Palebane

It's been a long time since I've read through any of the books. The only bloodline I remember vividly is the Nosferatu. If that is unavailable, the Malkavian would be fun to role-play. Brujah or Ravnos would be my third choice.

Have you played the game by Troika "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines?"  If you like RPGs and vampires....it's pretty much a must play in my opinion.  One of my most favoritie games of all time.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club