Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which realm for a new player?

LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333

Trying it out, where should I go?

Currently playing - FF14ARR
Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

Comments

• nesteanestea Member UncommonPosts: 30

Well, they sey FF and HG have the highest population count (I really don't believe it myself but hey lol) MT isn't too bad and VT is a small but tight knit community, if you goto VT look up Honor Knight, they are a freaking awesome monarchy:)

• LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333

Hm. I'll try one of those!

Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

Thinking Frostfell? :P

• nesteanestea Member UncommonPosts: 30

lol yeah, sorry im so use to the slang

FrostFell

HarvestGain

MorningThaw

ThisleDown

VerdanTine

DarkTide

LeafCull

SolClaim

WinterSebb

Capitol letters are the abbreviations

Are you an active player?

• CistaCistaCistaCista Member Posts: 26

Are so many servers still open?

If you join one of these, can you get a sense of the many years of history of the game? I woudl like to try it just because it is so old, but I was hoping there was only 1 or 2 servers.

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

There are nine server. Darktide is the most populated followed by Frostfell. Verdantine is the least populated.

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Originally posted by CistaCista

Are so many servers still open?

If you join one of these, can you get a sense of the many years of history of the game? I woudl like to try it just because it is so old, but I was hoping there was only 1 or 2 servers.

I'm not sure why you dislike having more option or why you feel you couldn't get a sense of the history having multiple servers. All of the servers have the same history.

Frostfell is the most populated non-pvp world, but I would suggest Harvestgain to all new players. They are a far kinder and more helpful community. All of the trouble makers and immature players have seemed to migrate to Frostfell over the years.