Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got my beta invite!!!

Comments

• drazzahdrazzah Member UncommonPosts: 437

Damn thats awesome man, although i wont be buying TOR i would love to be in beta.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Originally posted by Fratman

What I wanna know is how do you take people's preorder money and not give them some sort of priority when it comes to your large scale beta tests? Really bad form on Bioware's part.

You gotta show some loyalty to the people actually laying out cash for your game.

They already got the early access.

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Originally posted by alakram

Originally posted by Fratman

What I wanna know is how do you take people's preorder money and not give them some sort of priority when it comes to your large scale beta tests? Really bad form on Bioware's part.

You gotta show some loyalty to the people actually laying out cash for your game.

They already got the early access.

Yea, sorry Fratman, but with the "extras" people get for pre-ordering, they really don't deserve anything more than they are getting.  This is coming from someone who bought the CE too.  Would it be nice?  Definately!  It isn't necessary to give us anything more than early access though and that is still more than many games give.  Personally I think I lucked out with what I am getting. 

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

If I say I hate you, does that count as a personal attack? cos I wouldn't want to get a warning again in a month -.-

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• BioBreakBioBreak Member Posts: 48

WOOTS!

Three day weekend to test as well. :)

• Nomis278Nomis278 Member UncommonPosts: 126

Very pleased for those who get beta invites.

Bah humbug.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

I am curious about something and i hope this doesn't fall under the NDA.

Anyway heres my question: Can you specify the drive you install the game to or does it just make you install it into your main drive (default C drive)?

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• korvasskorvass Member Posts: 616

Originally posted by jahwarrior28

Just a heads up to everyone to check their inbox and spam boxes!  I recieved my invite and am downloading the client now.

I think you just became Public Internet Enemy #1 ;)

• seitz55seitz55 Member Posts: 7

I hear ya, bro.  I'll see you in Tor this weekend, got mine yesterday as well.  I'm making my mix list of tunes right now to slaughter the Empire to, mainly Truckfighters, High on Fire, Sleep, Unida, Kyuss, Hermano with a little Clutch, Slayer, S.O.D. and Sepultura.   I really hope to be doing lots of pvp this weekend.

Closed Beta tester for WAR.CO.FE.DCUO.SWTOR

• ChimpsChimps Member Posts: 192

Oh honey no you didn't.

You must of got it ages ago then and forgot to check your inbox.

Or you're just lying for some weird reason.

• BioBreakBioBreak Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by whilan

Anyway heres my question: Can you specify the drive you install the game to or does it just make you install it into your main drive (default C drive)?

Yes, yes you can specify...

Um, it asked to have 36gb free for a landing zone BTW.

• gamer1982o39gamer1982o39 Member Posts: 212

Originally posted by jahwarrior28

Just a heads up to everyone to check their inbox and spam boxes!  I recieved my invite and am downloading the client now.

THANK YOU 

SO

MUCH.

CHECK YOUR SPAM BOXES EVERYONE!

I want to own property too

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Originally posted by BioBreak

Yes, yes you can specify...

Um, it asked to have 36gb free for a landing zone BTW.

Thanks thats good to know, i won't have to clean out my C drive then.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• TJixleeTJixlee Member Posts: 159

just woke up and the sites down... poo on that

• NazgolNazgol Member Posts: 864

Stupid question, do they send them to your personel e-mail or the TOR website e-mail thingy.

In Bioware we trust!

• gamer1982o39gamer1982o39 Member Posts: 212

Personal 

went in my spam box (gmail

I want to own property too

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by Nazgol

Stupid question, do they send them to your personel e-mail or the TOR website e-mail thingy.

They are hand delivered by Gungan messenger .. if the little bugger doesn't just eat the thing anyway.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• LunarZer0LunarZer0 Member Posts: 5

I'm glad I didn't get picked for this weekend or I'd be pissed. It is my birthday weekend and I'm going out of town, it would have sucked if I got picked for this weekend only.

Well here is hoping to next round when I can actually play.

• NazgolNazgol Member Posts: 864

Originally posted by Tardcore

Originally posted by Nazgol

They are hand delivered by Gungan messenger .. if the little bugger doesn't just eat the thing anyway.

Esqueeze me, heesa better notsa eats it.

In Bioware we trust!

• CannyoneCannyone Member UncommonPosts: 267

That's a really good question!  Personally, my C: drive is an SSD that I diligently protect from extraneous crap.  ;-)  All of my games are installed on D:, and I always have a third drive for storage.

Doh!  Saw on the next page that it does allow you to install to D:...  :-D

• nixvaldeznixvaldez Member Posts: 14

file client size??

• nikhtas17nikhtas17 Member UncommonPosts: 27

nooooooooooooo.why i DONT have mail too:(i have preordered the game.whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

Congrats to all those who got in!

I'd say "see ya there", but they are putting weekend testers on a seperate server.

I don't know what I would do if I could only play on weekends. The withdrawl would be too much to bear. It's bad enough having to go to work....although I sneak home every chance I get. I think my staff is getting pissed at me, but I really don't care. image

• NIIINIII Member UncommonPosts: 113

Check email numero uno. WoW phishing spam and newsletters.

Check email numero dos. WoW phishing spam and newsletters.

Congrats everyone who got in. I envy you.

• scottnsscottns Member UncommonPosts: 231

Originally posted by nixvaldez

file client size??

About 40GB