Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes: Felicia Trailer

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Bright Wizards return in Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes with this latest trailer for 'Felicia'.

Visit the official Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes website to find out more about the game and sign-up for the upcoming beta.

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

I guess thats the best WAR can be....

sadly

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

The game does look kind of fun, but... it makes me cry inside a little as well. I wish they'd focus on fixing the problems with their actual Warhammer MMO rather than making a MOBA to cash in on the whole e-sports craze.

• mad-hattermad-hatter Member UncommonPosts: 241

Yep, pretty stupid.  Currently playing WAR, may not be the best game in the world but my guild plays it and hard to find a good pvp game like this regardless of all the problems.  Wrath of Heroes is just a waste of resources, they should be fixing the current game that you know, people pay 14.99 a month for.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

I think if they would acctuly focus on Warhammer online instead of new games  War would be a great mmorpg. It has bugs but almost all mmorpgs do the problem is EA

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

i think we can write WAR off as dead and forgotten now... Kinda sad... I did like my Shadow Warrior.

This have been a good conversation

• OkhamsRazorOkhamsRazor Member Posts: 1,047

When I've gone back to Warhammer Online(for welcome backs) its always been an enjoyable experiance but sadly it is a game that feels a bit stagnent and its more than obvious very little work is going on improving it . WAR simply isn't worth 14.99 a month to me and I am far more likly to play the wrath of heroes so I think its a smart move focusing on something that is far more likly to be a success . Putting resources into Warhammer online is just chasing good money after bad .

• GreenzorGreenzor Member Posts: 165

Considering the actual state of WAR, I wouldn't touch this game with a ten-foot pole.

• LoganthirLoganthir Member UncommonPosts: 17

GTFO, EA and Bioware. You kill WAR.

• EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879

nerf Felicia!

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Originally posted by Urzanik

GTFO, EA and Bioware. You kill WAR.

Actually.. to be honest... Without EA there woudl not have been a WAR at all...

This have been a good conversation

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Looks like Felicia Day to me {from the red hair and green eyes to a similar facial structure}, and thats not a bad thing, however I still won't be playing this game.  EA should have Bioware retool WAR to have three factions instead of wasting their time on this POS.

• jybgessjybgess Member Posts: 355

I farted reading this

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

its kinda freightening that the guys partnered with bioware came up with this instead of addressing the heap that is warhammer.

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• DerWotanDerWotan Member Posts: 1,012

Well where are the people telling everyone "nevermind EA is just the publisher Mythic is still the same...? (they've lost their best guys cause of the acquisition!)" now?

This is one of the ugliest games I've ever seen, if we are talking about MOBAs nothing beats DoTa and right now Heroes of Newerth.

Bioware better watch this soon, could easily be the next Mythic....so sad this company has made the best RvR game ever.

We need a MMORPG Cataclysm asap, finish the dark age of MMORPGS now!

"Everything you're bitching about is wrong. People don't have the time to invest in corpse runs, impossible zones, or long winded quests. Sometimes, they just want to pop on and play."
    "Then maybe MMORPGs aren't for you."

• Chrono223Chrono223 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I think that Warhammer Online will either get a online fee price cut OR will go with a different business model when Star Wars comes out.

It seems that they tried or are trying to keep the game alive but it is not doing so great (to anyone still playing, I respect you because you stuck with it, I could not)

This game seems liked an attempt to keep the Warhammer franchise within EA. If It is F2P I will try it, it's Warhammer after all, I am not paying an online fee for another DoTa or HoN though.

I will wait for more info I guess =/

• Chrono223Chrono223 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I saw at the end of the video that it is F2P, my bad :P

• ironhelixironhelix Member Posts: 448

I wish they would stop calling this Warhammer Online. It's not Warhammer Online, it's a different game, they have nothing to do with each other.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Last ditch for ea to milk this franchise before gw pull the plug, unless they go f2p for aor

RIP Orc Choppa

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

I wish people would stop saying "e-sports".

These games are not sports... in any way.

• mhspongemhsponge Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by DerWotan

Well where are the people telling everyone "nevermind EA is just the publisher Mythic is still the same...? (they've lost their best guys cause of the acquisition!)" now?

This is one of the ugliest games I've ever seen, if we are talking about MOBAs nothing beats DoTa and right now Heroes of Newerth.

Bioware better watch this soon, could easily be the next Mythic....so sad this company has made the best RvR game ever.

Hahahahaha... nothing beats HoN? really? go fanboy elsewhere. HoN is done for.

• mhspongemhsponge Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

I wish people would stop saying "e-sports".

These games are not sports... in any way.

Wikipedia: A sport is an organizedcompetitiveentertaining, and skilful activity requiring commitment, strategy, and fair play, in which a winner and loser can be defined by objective means

Helps if you know what you're talking about.