It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So got a bit interested after seeing this article on mmoculture.
The game's idea is bassically middle-ages setting,complete with player built cities, castles, etc.
- FFA PVP with player looting(however everyone has ability to automatically send their items from inventory to warehouse, which reminds me of how eve's clone system works - you are careful you won't loose much). Theoretically one can level completely through PVP. However player killing is dangerous thing, as game allows players to set bounties upon other players, hire npc assassins and all that stuff. Not to mention King's guards patrolling the territories.
- Class-less Gameplay - game has absolutely no classes or builds. Everyone can use and learn anything and whatever they want.
- Historically accurate medieval setting, armors, designs, places - the company behind the game claims to have "carefully researched" the history of that period, as well as having made countless trips to england, germany, eastern europe, the castles and stuff there, etc.
- Unique means of transportation - mounts, hang-gliders, airships, etc, everything available everywhere in persistent non-instanced world.
- Prominent and complex building system - everything from castles, castle walls, houses,ports, shops, blacksmith buildings, player run warehouses and etc. Its up to players to build and populate the world.
IMO, so far seems quite an ambitious project coming from korea(ffa pvp, sandboxy gameplay, etc). But, if they would succeed, this, for me at least, might be the next DAOC.
# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
# ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
# A MASKED CRY ADORING
# A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON