Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Hand of Valor - Multi Game Guild

mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I didnt see a forum where guilds can find people looking for MMO guilds.

Dark Hand of Valor (DHV) is a multi-game guild founded on the idea that gamers shouldn't have to deal with bad attitudes and people that ruin their gaming experience. We are all here for the same reason - to play games and have a good time doing it with people that feel the same way. Obviously, we aren't the only ones that feel that way, as we have been around for more than two years. You can find more information about this in the DHV Code of Conduct(CoC).

DHV is involved in several games and each game has a Division Leader (DL). The DL's run their respective games and make sure that the DHV CoC is followed and work towards making sure all members are able to enjoy themselves in the games we play. For more information about the DHV hierarchy and how things work, please visit this page for more information.

If you're interested in applying to one (or more) of the DHV game divisions, please select "Apply Here" from the menu system at the top of any page and fill out an app for the game(s) you're interested in. We're glad to have you and we'll do our best to help make sure we provide a fun and hassle free environment for you to game in.

Comments

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

A great group of people to play with, and they play a LOT of games.  If you're a mature adult, you probably won't find a better home for your gaming time!  They've got casuals and hardcore, play all kinds of stuff FPS, MMORPGs & MMORTS (they recently won W5 on Lords of Ultima).

A group that's always had my respect in the games I've been around them in!

/rubberstampofapproval

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

Interesting choice of games

Originally posted by SuperXero89

Interesting choice of games

I know they play a lot of them that aren't right on the front page either.  Been playing the APB beta with a lot of them and having a blast!  They've got a lot of people playing a lot of different stuff, so its great if you like different types of games.  I know they get a lot into BF2 as well, but I've only just picked that one up myself.

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283

Yep, we play a lot of betas, but also hardcore mmos, wow clones, shooters, and even talk about single player games. We're ramping up for SWTOR as well right now.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

We have individual forums for most games where guilds can post their intros and/or recruitment posts. You may try targeting individual game forums in those where you have a presense.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Thanks. We do that as well. This was more a recruitment ad for the overall guild than specific games. I know some people want to do more than just be involved in one game. Thats what DHOV is. Like Syndicate.

• NoodleSaladNoodleSalad Member Posts: 23

Just got quite a few people pre-ordering SWTOR. Looks like the guild will have quite a large group for that game =)

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

www.twitch.tv/ieatedabutter

Just had another app approved for SWTOR! Looks like that division is growing pretty big.

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

I preordered and am PSYCHED to be a part of DHV for SWTOR.

Things are lookin up in this nerd's world!

I'd like to welcome Xyla, our newest member. All of us anxiously awaiting SWTOR!

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

• peacensunpeacensun Member Posts: 35

Welcome!

• boradicboradic Member Posts: 5

welcome

Only in death will u what i have done in life.......

MAybe we should setup a post in TOR section.

Originally posted by mCalvert

MAybe we should setup a post in TOR section.

Already done =)

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

• Caden089Caden089 Member Posts: 2

Welcome!

Sunday Gameday tomorrow! 

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

Originally posted by NoodleSalad

Sunday Gameday tomorrow! 

oooo!

What's on the docket?!

I ended up spending most of the day on homework -_- I'm super exciting! I think the latest craze is Fallout New Vegas lol and Borderlands for our mmo peoples.

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

Welcome to Danbacca, our newest recruit from MMORPG.com!

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

So, who here was excited to see some new Consular footage? I was!

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

Congrats to the guildies that got into the latest beta wave for SWTOR! Have fun!

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

Originally posted by NoodleSalad

Congrats to the guildies that got into the latest beta wave for SWTOR! Have fun!

weeeeeeee!

• rfendtrfendt Member UncommonPosts: 21

Getting a bitch itchy waiting for this release image

• MorigenMorigen Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by rfendt

Getting a bitch itchy waiting for this release image

Well, it is a lot closer now than it was :)

And yes, DHV is still recruiting.

About one month left until early access will be going on!!!

www.darkhandofvalor.com