It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This video is taken at gamescom 2011, talkin with some high up people in the rift commuity. Keep in mind this video was talken in germany, and the bottem text is in german. Here is the video link
here is the description translated into english
We (Guild Result - Always guard) were on Wednesday at the GamesCom in Cologne and were lucky an appointment for a private conversation with Vice President / Executive Development Director Russ Brown and grab RIFT Producer Adam Gershowitz. This time the facts of the conversation
- 1.5 coming in late September - early October
- There will be "single-Dungeons," belonging to the so-called "Chronicles of Telara". These dungeons are designed for casual gamers and the difficulty is independent of the players who are in the instance, ie you can do it solo but also with a number (will be easier). You can literally right in there with lvl 50 and thus equip themselves a little bit, but only doable solo expert if you have already made a couple of t1 has dungeons and has collected some blue / epic items. It will provide expert expert t1 tokens as in the other dungeons. The instance was shown Hammer Hall so that core and casual gamers the chance to see this instance and no-one feels excluded.
- "Master Mode" will come. It will be really hard for people to be more than casual but are not go raiding every day (It was mentioned several times that the producers have almost an order for content. First come the 20 man dungeons, then for those who do not 20 So you have 5 groups of 10 and then at the end of the casuals who play 1-2 times a weeks or inflexible). The first two dungeons are now being tested Darkening Deep's Deep Strike and Mines. With time, more then likely follow, depending on what instances would like to see the community.
-The new Warfront "Library of the rune master" is coming.
- There will be a "Planar Achievement System." From level 50 you get experience points gained for which you can distribute trees in six special bonus. These trees are used for fine-tuning of the classes. It is thus not at once but you can OP his character, to adapt full attention.
- The new 10-mans "Phoenix Risen" or "Rise of the Phoenix" (no idea how accurate it is called) will not come with a 1.5 because it will put its attention more with 1.5 on the above stuff.
- The new 10er Raid the Hammer Hall will have difficulty even!
- The new area will not come with 1.5
- There will be new Raidrifts with the new area (the earliest from 1.6-1.7)
- There are new aspects of "social life" are planned, ie It is sometime a "Barber Shop" where you can edit to give his character's face
- The issue was discussed and leather warrior. RIFT working hard on the balancing of the items and their goal is that each class also will carry only their own armor. Warriors should therefore stop with their brand to buy leather items because the items will be changed gradually
but just better enough watch the video
other stuff mentioned: 1.6 or 1.7 content?!?! "Ember Isle comes out in 2 patches"