Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prey 2

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Anyone see the previews of this game?

Anyone else shocked that the original actually got a follow up? lol

Honestly it looks nothing like the original, they basically tossed the name Prey on the box to get noticed and shoe horned the first games main character into the game as some NPC you talk to for a few minutes...

Are you guys interested in this game at all? I would of honestly rather they made a new IP because Prey was pretty lame imo.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

When I first saw the trailer, it took me a little bit to remember what Prey was.  The first one seemed like it received such a lukewarm reception that I was surprised it got a sequel at all, but the gameplay was fun enough to make a sequel seem interesting.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Originally posted by twodayslate

When I first saw the trailer, it took me a little bit to remember what Prey was.  The first one seemed like it received such a lukewarm reception that I was surprised it got a sequel at all, but the gameplay was fun enough to make a sequel seem interesting.

If i remember correctly prey was one of those games that were hyped forever so when it finally released it was to mediocre reviews. 

Honestly i didnt mind it, it fit in nicely with the quake type fps of the world.

This sequel is a surprise and from the looks of it, it could be a good game.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

The first one was enjoyable enough but very short if i remember right. I doubt i'd buy the sequel until it was cheap somewhere like the Steam sales though.