Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is this game in the popular games section?

EvilestTwinEvilestTwin Member Posts: 286

There's barely any discussion going on for this game, and it doesn't seem like it's coming out any time soon.   

Comments

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I'm looking forward to hearing more on it. I know alot of people that feel the same. There just hasn't been much released as of late.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

If you find it interesting you should also keep an eye on Age of Wulin which has similar style of travel movement and is supposed to release this year.Should help with the wait on B&S.

• steelfinsteelfin Member UncommonPosts: 121

Originally posted by Asheram

If you find it interesting you should also keep an eye on Age of Wulin which has similar style of travel movement and is supposed to release this year.Should help with the wait on B&S.

The fact that it's a f2p and from Gpotato is a turn off...though I guess I'll try it lol.  Seems like 9 dragons tho.

BTW i checked it out and it's awesome, apparently no CS!  Doubt Gpotato will keep that though.  It's been postponed till at least 2012 like every thing (not just games) that's been hyped.

• tuzalovtuzalov Member Posts: 183

LOVE B&S been in P1 P2 CB for while and its freaking awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UZ-D5KM0aA

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

most of us have been following this game for years. done all the talking there is to talk about.

Originally posted by aleos

most of us have been following this game for years. done all the talking there is to talk about.

LOL I heard about this game during Lineage Alpha  "can't input Korean text apparently" CB from GM and that was over  12  years ago  ^-^

• redpinsredpins Member Posts: 147

They do not plan to release this in America or EU. Read their news feeds about this game.

I struggle not with life, money, emotions, and world, but against old mindsets and selves to be proven obsolete in a age and time of rapid changes. Go create fun, so you can have fun.

Originally posted by redpins

They do not plan to release this in America or EU. Read their news feeds about this game.

No idea where ya heard that I used to work for NC and know for a fact they are launching the game in 7 countries  more to be added based on launch numbers so I don't get where ya got that .

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by redpins

False. It will be released just not yet.