Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Bonus Screens Show Off Awesome Effects

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Welcome to this week's bonus edition of our continuing series, TERA Tuesdays. Call it TERA Thursday. MMORPG.com has partnered with TERA devs and En Masse to bring you the best TERA screens on the Net. This time, we feature three screens that show more bloody combat and some wickedly awesome battle effects. Check them out in our Bonus TERA Screens feature.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

i hope this game will support Crossfire/SLI :D

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

We all know the game looks good but instead of screens give us some videos of the developers talking about certain aspects of the game. 

• sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950

Is that blue thing in the second shot some kind of mutant penguin? Can I play a giant penguin in this game?

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Well I like the fact that EME is trying, but a few screnshots are not gonna hype anyone. The fans and others really need some PR videos to show what this game has to offer. 

Here is a fan video, maybe you could show something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhhDNu-Ol0

• neosurfeurneosurfeur Member UncommonPosts: 193

Originally posted by marganculos

I dont want to gave you hope ... Since i dont really know, but that game is Based on unreal engine 3 so probably a good chance that Sli/cross gonna made a good difference.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Yes it does, it supports Crossfire/SLI with multi-monitor set-up. 

• NovusodNovusod Member UncommonPosts: 912

TERA the game that will never be released. These sceneshots aren't doing it anymore the hype is dying.

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

Originally posted by Novusod

TERA the game that will never be released. These sceneshots aren't doing it anymore the hype is dying.

who the fak care about some hype....

• NojmerkNojmerk Member Posts: 5

Its not out till 2012 spring.. so don't need to worry about hype right now.

Master of the Universe

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

Originally posted by marganculos

Personally I am hoping its coded to properly untilise all 6 of my delicious CPU cores :)