Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMAZONIA | pvp/pve/rp | mature gaming community | Sunrest Server

MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

GUARDIAN FACTION

Posted Image

[ CLICK HERE FOR RIFT FORUM RECRUIT THREAD ]

"Can't say there is nothing cooler than seeing a bunch of strong & sexy warrior women going into battle"

Avid gamers who would fit in well with us would be the following:

• Any level is accepted as long as you play regularly several nights per week

• Gamers enjoy looking good as a female avatar, enjoy PvP & PvE content

• Mature and friendly people who can be civil on voice chat and respectful in game

• Gamers who understand game mechanics and their roles (but yet are willing to help teach others)

• People who engage others and love being a part of a community that is supportive and helpful

• Lastly, people who know that being in a good community means more than gear

What you would get:

• Mumble voice server for your use

• Established community and active website

• Play in a relaxed environment

• Support and help to be the very best

• All the above

Testimonial: "I feel compelled to mention this and forgive me I will ramble from time to time. I was playing last night and it had been awhile since I have been able to. Even now at times it has been limited much because of my job and all. But this fact remains true and it’s what I believe is one of the greatest merit’s of this community that we are apart of and also sets us apart from any that I have seen or heard of. It is that we are a sisterhood, a family, and we share in the riches and the not so good times of the game. I was on last night and was given an item within seconds that could have been sold for a good deal of gold. I mean it was in the mail in seconds. I was also helped with might in a quest with just a hint of help, just a hint helped me greatly. These are just to name a few of things.

The character of the people in this guild is more than outstanding. I see great things in our future. Thank you for giving me a good gaming home …" - Sheerion, Amazonian

Interested? visit our website and read our Code of Honor at: www.WarOnWings.com

Also, if you want a free 7-day trial of RIFT click here: http://waronwings.guildlaunch.com/sections/rift/?gid=191935

We look forward to welcoming you home!

Comments

• MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

Here is our recruitment page with some info on the game (and free 7-day trial!) if you want to join our active, mature and fun guild, on the Sunrest server - Guardian faction: http://waronwings.guildlaunch.com/sections/rift/?gid=191935

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

Great post and I hope you find plenty of new members but lets be honest...the reason guys play female toons is so that they can strip down to nothing and /dance in a quiet corner once in awhile. ;p I play female toons often as well, but its certainly not because I'm RPing a strong female lol

"I play Tera for the gameplay"

Originally posted by Ethian

Great post and I hope you find plenty of new members but lets be honest...the reason guys play female toons is so that they can strip down to nothing and /dance in a quiet corner once in awhile. ;p I play female toons often as well, but its certainly not because I'm RPing a strong female lol

We keep the spirit of Amazon well in mind and we all RP (those who do) play a strong female and quite serious about it too. We do have a code of honor, and really frown of 'strippers'. We respect each other whether it be female or male in our community. :)

But what you do with your toon is up to you lol personally I like looking at mine cause she looks great in armor and not without hehe

Currently Guild rank 10 ( 3 bars to 11) -- recruiting fun and dedicated players! :)

• CuradorCurador Member Posts: 24
    I just quit FFXIV after the news yesterday, and while waiting for GW2/ArchAge I'm thinking to play Rift.
    I'm a guy but will roll as female character with main focus healing. If you accept new players ( level 1 ) but played till level 35 at release, I will join you. Only other game I'll be playing in meantime is Dark Souls on PS3 so should get 50 very soon considering I don't play alts.

Originally posted by Curador

I just quit FFXIV after the news yesterday, and while waiting for GW2/ArchAge I'm thinking to play Rift. I'm a guy but will roll as female character with main focus healing. If you accept new players ( level 1 ) but played till level 35 at release, I will join you. Only other game I'll be playing in meantime is Dark Souls on PS3 so should get 50 very soon considering I don't play alts.

Yes we do! we accep players regarless of IRL gender. Our theme is female toons. Now is a great time to try out Rift since its a free weekend. Sign up on our website and join us in Mumble (people can invite you into the guild there)  or find any Amazonian in Sunrest -Guardian faction and we can get you into our fold. My name in-game is Matriarche feel free to send me a PM :)