Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roma Victor: Four Exclusive Screens

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
Kerry Fraser-Robinson, the head man at RedBedlam, has passed along four new images of Roma Victor for you to enjoy. These shots show off the game and in one case: the UI.

Thank you to Kerry and Nick and RedBedlam for these images.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

I can live with simple graphics as long as its a great game.

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

• SirBorisSirBoris Member Posts: 103

Granted great looking graphics does not guarantee a great game ...but it does pull you in initially. The art is severely drab and from what I can tell ...it just feels empty. One would hope that Roma really has it together in other departments but the visuals are just hurting their chances. The idea appeals to me but as much as I would jump at the chance to play in an online Roman world ...the poor screenshots are a major turnoff.

Boris

• varcsscottyvarcsscotty Member Posts: 1

I can't wait for this game to come. The graphics don't bother me I'll still play it.

• Vlad75Vlad75 Member Posts: 18

Yeah, I agree. Judging by the graphics I would not give it a whole of attention. But since they are not scheduled to release the game until the end of September, maybe they will turn that around. I will definitely keep a close eye on this one, looks interesting.

Vlad

• OrdieOrdie Member Posts: 86

Graphics are "shock troops". They'll get people to *look at the game*. If they want people to stay and actually play it, they'll need gameplay, features, all that stuff. Graphics look pretty, yes, but without the rest they are just an empty shell (Farcry anyone?)

- Starcius