Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Guild Sores: Creepy

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

In this week's Guild Sores webcomic, David North continues the adventure of his three stalwart guild-mates.  After a previously less-than-exciting adventure, it seems our intrepid heroes have something more interesting ahead of them.

It seems very odd that just about everyone in the game world has a missing dog or they have a curse placed on them.  I for one am very glad I don't actually live in this fantasy world, because I would have about 70 curses placed on me.  I mean really, people must just steal each other’s dogs, and place curses on one another all day. Knowing how I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut, making fun of everyone, I would probably look like a walrus mixed with a wild boar.  Not a pretty sight.

Check out the rest of David North's webcomic Guild Sores: Creepy.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

I wish authors dog was stolen instead of his humor :(

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

This isn't making any sense to me so I am just going to go with

"Drugs are bad for you, mkay!"

All die, so die well.

• Vortex5ooVortex5oo Member Posts: 106

lol.. I dont get it...

• FleshMaskFleshMask Member UncommonPosts: 249

At least he discovered spell-check...

Now only if he could discover better art and humor, he'd be set.

• howtolandhowtoland Member Posts: 92

Good god, this is bloody awful.

• hugtime4everhugtime4ever Member UncommonPosts: 38

He needs to hire a writer and an artist to fix this webcomic, damn.

Looking forward to uhh.....
    playing: Civ 5, Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

• KuaidamKuaidam Member Posts: 183

I didn't get this one

0.o?

• MaakuMaaku Member Posts: 90

Originally posted by FleshMask

At least he discovered spell-check...

Now only if he could discover better art and humor, he'd be set.

Well, he wrote "Frined" instead of "Friend". Needs to revisit spellcheck I think.

• TaiphozTaiphoz Member UncommonPosts: 353
    I think the joke is in the last frame.
    You know . The siZe of the guys nose she's female has a pie and says do what you want with me ?
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Reminds me of the sunday funny's I get in the paper. Yes I still get a news paper. Most of them are not funny and are completly STUPID.

• Vortex5ooVortex5oo Member Posts: 106

so his curse will be broken if she smear the pie onto herself and has sex with his nose?  i still dont get it... I wish I would...

• Liquid-BladeLiquid-Blade Member UncommonPosts: 12
  • DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

Shouldn't that be Gryphon pie?

All of these comics are rehashed from other cartoonists. So far there have been the ones about finding weapons and gold in animals and everyone being blue or green in a town. i'm sure next there will be one about how you character can carry so much stuff or how can a quest animal not have a liver or something. Please tell me this guy is not getting paid for these.

• quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

*sigh* Guild sores is an eye sore.. Lamest  game related comic I have ever read.. please please stop posting these.

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442

I went to Penny Arcade to get my dose of humour since this one left me feeling dry.

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree the comic kinda sucks but am willing to give the guy a chance to get better, could be his first few attemtps and hes just learning the ropes.

• ThanesThanes Member Posts: 182

I think the joke deals with male players who play female characters and role play, badly.  But I'm not sure as the intro talks about the commonality of curses and missing dogs.

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051

Originally posted by quentin405

*sigh* Guild sores is an eye sore.. Lamest  game related comic I have ever read.. please please stop posting these.

haha the comments about how bad it is make it good :)

• yuckfoulolyuckfoulol Member Posts: 25

why do you guys have to start crap for? he's probly just had a rough week and can't focus, it's just like in game, they don't get what they want so they go to destruction

• Yavin_PrimeYavin_Prime Member Posts: 233

Sadly... the humor eludes me. Nice try though... I think I know where you were going... kinda.

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

This one was not as funny as the previous 2 which I thought were very good, but still a bit of fun here! Really like the comic art-style too. : )

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by yuckfoulol

why do you guys have to start crap for? he's probly just had a rough week and can't focus, it's just like in game, they don't get what they want so they go to destruction

Meh, his others weren't really that much better :( 

• KwanseiKwansei Member UncommonPosts: 334

Have to agree.. The last few comics were also jokes I have seen done a ton of times before in MMO comics. Someone needs to get Agent Sinzan back, that was some of the funniest MMORPG humor I have seen.