Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unsubscribers in MO stand up to be counted.

MoreplexMoreplex Member Posts: 472

The sit is still hitting the fan.  Players are sick of mods, gms, bugs, and hyped broken patches.  They started a new poll on who is unsubbing.

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/65241-who-leaving.html

Guess StarVault won the Gabarian Crusade. Not suprised unfortunately...

This game needs to be bought by someone that would be interested in fixing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mats Persson View Post

Regarding the lore of the stones, the priests are obviously members of a gay sect who worships penis-shaped stones, and eagerly resurrect any spirits passing by in the hope of recruiting them to their sect.

Unread Today, 11:47

#21 (permalink)

Unsubbed, not expired but i'm not logging in either and i won't re-sub as long as the game has many bugs, broken combat and poorly designed features.

If the game gets fixed in all aspects and content is added then depends on what i'll be doing/playing at that time and if i'm convinced that it's not going to brake again with the next patch.

EREVOS : "Don't mess with the beast or your loot will be my feast!"

Comments

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

20 alleged unsubs? That 'll show 'em!

• MoreplexMoreplex Member Posts: 472

20 is a lot when you only have 200 playing

Sorry it has been deleted/

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Originally posted by Moreplex

Sorry it has been deleted/

lol

• gkb3469gkb3469 Member UncommonPosts: 148

i count as an unsub

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

This was actually a very helpfull post. I now have confirmed I will never even try this game. 

Thanks, 

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Originally posted by BizkitNL

20 alleged unsubs? That 'll show 'em!

That's about 84.38% of the playerbase! ...heheh.

Joined - July 2004

• HerculesSASHerculesSAS Member Posts: 1,272

This thread didn't last long.

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

lol at them taking the threat down

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 373

In the past 4-5 months i tried to give mo another chance , every time i got passed the 7-15 hour download ... i couldn't even join the game... crashing every frikin time ...

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

i've unsubbed.

same reason as everyone else. bugs, bugs and more bugs. after more then a year from launch i still have to get in 1 single pvp battle where either something doens't bug out or someone doesnt exploit in one way or one other. pvp is the ONLY exciting thing to do in this game and SV STILL can't get it to work not even at a decent level. and i'm not even talking about big battles lag but stupid shit that's been in the game for ages like weappons now showing up, block not working all of a sudden, spells fizzling as soon as you cast, get stuck on stupid terrain bugs, invisible enemies, potions not working, pets getting stuck all over place, ghost horses all over the place, mounted player's boxes all screwed up, not being able to get out of water......and on and on and on.

i love this game but enough is enough, time for some tough love.  i'd like to add that i'v seen fewer people on my guild's vent as of late. yesterday it was definately a low point with only about 4 poeple on vent  (usually at least 10). not sure if they are all unsubbing or just loggin in less and less, but either way it's not a good sign.  

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I unsubbed because of how hard it is to actually find players to interact with unless you start in the right town.

• HerculesSASHerculesSAS Member Posts: 1,272

What a surprise, the thread is gone.

• seraphis79seraphis79 Member UncommonPosts: 312

I unsubbed at release and got my money back from the bank for the client. 

• tiapherestiapheres Member Posts: 74

Attempted to get into MO during the closed and open betas. Game was unbearably unstable, clunky and down right terrible looking. Being an Eve player this was the MMO I was most excited about since it was supposed to be completely player run but to my dissapointment it wasn't even playable.

Not suprised to hear they are still struggling, the game was still in Alpha during the Beta, nice attempt hope a better company comes along and fixes it.

Fatetaker Voidwalker
    Linkshell founder of Shi Ryu of Aegis & Figaro
    Leader of the Bad Wolves Multi Game Community

• AllSeeingGuyAllSeeingGuy Member Posts: 143

Originally posted by HerculesSAS

What a surprise, the thread is gone.

Did you think they would keep it open/up? Even in darkfall threads like those usually get moderated fast and closed/deleted.

On topic, I have unsubbed as well. I cam back for dawn only to see the sunset and that was all I needed to see. MO will never better itself with the current owners. And Henrik won't sell or give up the remainder of the staff so the game is doomed to be 1 guild holding 90% of the map with there 20 players and only 3 log in.

• CatchmeifuCatchmeifu Member Posts: 45

Lol 20 people quit out of 4000+ players oh noes its the end of the game

on a serious note the ingame population seems fairly healthy at the moment but guess you would have to actually play the game to know this.

Originally posted by Catchmeifu

on a serious note the ingame population seems fairly healthy at the moment but guess you would have to actually play the game to know this.

And how do you know the pop is 4000??

i do play the game for your information. or at least i will play until my sub runs out at the end of the month.

just yesterday we fought AQ at Top's keep. there were about 30 fo us and maybe 20 AQ.  45 friken minutes of fighting invisible AQ players and getting killed twice by invisible enemys. the second time i died it didnt even register on my chat log who killed me, or how much damage was done. the chat log just stopped and i just suddenly got 2 shot out of thin air, no loot bag dropped either. needless to say i raged quit.

45 f***ing minutes of players going in and out of invisibility! dont tell me players needed time to "load" because AQ had no problems seeing and killing us. such effing bullshit! 

good luck keeping those 4000 subs.

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

i do play the game for your information. or at least i will play until my sub runs out at the end of the month.

just yesterday we fought AQ at Top's keep. there were about 30 fo us and maybe 20 AQ.  45 friken minutes of fighting invisible AQ players and getting killed twice by invisible enemys. the second time i died it didnt even register on my chat log who killed me, or how much damage was done. the chat log just stopped and i just suddenly got 2 shot out of thin air, no loot bag dropped either. needless to say i raged quit.

45 f***ing minutes of players going in and out of invisibility! dont tell me players needed time to "load" because AQ had no problems seeing and killing us. such effing bullshit! 

good luck keeping those 4000 subs.

I thought that was supposed to be fixed in the last patch?

never mind that it SHOULD have been fixed imediately as soon as it showed up (right after Dawn), it should never even be in a game like this in the first place! the game's been out more then a year. and we weren't doing a 200 vs 200 battle, we were no more then 40/50 people alltogether.

so disgusted....

never mind that it SHOULD have been fixed imediately as soon as it showed up (right after Dawn), it should never even be in a game like this in the first place! the game's been out more then a year. and we weren't doing a 200 vs 200 battle, we were no more then 40/50 people alltogether.

so disgusted....

Maybe it is because the "5000 subs" are taking up space on the server...  lulz..   But I agree a game 15 months after release should not be having any of these problems.