Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scarlet Legacy: Lore: 12 Union - Last Bastion of the Human Realm

We here at MMORPG.com are lucky enough to have received the following piece of in-game Lore from the Scarlet Legacy team. Check out the story and don't forget to head over to try and snag one of our Closed Beta keys.

Since time immemorial the Chi forces of Yin and Yang which comprise all of existence have been in an uneasy balance, with the Immortal Yang Chi rising to create the benevolent Heavenly Realm and the turbid Yin Chi sinking to create the sadistic Demon Realm. The Human Realm was formed between them, with the delicate balance of Chi between the two keeping it stable enough to exist

Read more of Scarlet Legacy's Lore: 12 Union - Last Bastion of the Human Realm.

Comments

• garrygarry Member Posts: 263

Sorry but I signed up on the website (Games Campus) as directed. Have a beta key from here at MMORPG. But the Website dies not recognize my password so I can't use it. Tried a 'change password' but still couldn't get in to change it. Yes I checked all the necessary info to make sure it wasn't me that made the error but after I signed up first time it automatically went back to website homepage and had my username at top. However when the attempt to get in beta using my key it said my password was wrong.

Only so much frustration allowed before I move on. Unfortunately I am moving on. Good luck to the game anyway. I doubt that I will be Missed.

• MoppheadMopphead Member Posts: 29

Dude did you even try asking the support team with your problem?

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379

Well the vids and pics of the game looks good, i just hope it's not another auto run to quests areas or asian grinders after a certain lvl. I know that is to much to ask for with these types of games, but at least they dont have you playing as a 8 or 9 yr old cartoon anima character.

• shavashava Member UncommonPosts: 324

The GM dude on their youtube channel with the panda mask is hilarious.  You should go check their videos out.

• MoppheadMopphead Member Posts: 29

Haha yeah saw the teach me how to dougis and sparta video XD