Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 Says No Offline For You? And A Real Money Auction House? My Thoughts, Whats yours?

13»

Comments

• 69Cuda69Cuda Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by heerobya

Originally posted by Onigod

i was really looking forward to this game but the graphics the gameplay and the rulesets in the world make it like a hybrid between WoW and diablo.

and now this i will not be playing Diablo 3

I'm sorry but your signature made me laugh.

You are not fooling anyone, despite your reservations you will very, very likely be picking up a copy of D3 when it comes out.

Sure, now you may not pre-order the Collector's Edition or even pick a copy up on launch day, but down the road sometime you will play this game if you are indeed "really looking forward to it."

This is true of many, if not most, of the haters that have been filling these forums with their mindless, illogical forum rage.

I haven't picked up SC 1/3 yet. Not going to either and I waited years for that POS to come out. Pass on D-3 and no I wont be picking up this POS down the line either. Its wow lite. It looks like wow lite seems to be shaping up to play like wow lite etc ect. Even the runes are looking too streamlined blah blah I digress.

Online all the time to play any version ....Check

Cash shop .....Check

No mods........Check

Pass, and picks up Torchlight 2...   Check

And I am not a Hater. If it didn't have the online only I would probably get it. T2 is being made by the original BlizzNorth D2 guys anyway. More like what I fell in love with game wise anyway ..fuk it.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

There are already TWO open threads on these subjects.

Discussion of the online requirements: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/322888

Discussion of the AH: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/322867

Please do not create duplicate threads, especially if it's just to add a promo for your video. Just post in an existing thread. Locking this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.