Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CEO Henrik Exposed

RussiannRussiann Member Posts: 24

Well, I made a new video revealing Henriks complete message to me from part 4, Hope your eye's will open to how corrupt this game is. here is the link : 

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Russian

Comments

• MoreplexMoreplex Member Posts: 472

So it says yes you have been banned please do not hack again and we will let you in??

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Originally posted by Moreplex

So it says yes you have been banned please do not hack again and we will let you in??

Seems like making "negative" videos about the game is considered a bigger offense...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• TarokoTaroko Member UncommonPosts: 84

It's sad, but the only reason I am not playing Mortal Online is because of the Counselors and their favoritism towards certain guilds and players.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Taroko
    It's sad, but the only reason I am not playing Mortal Online is because of the Counselors and their favoritism towards certain guilds and players.

I would think most people who don't play it don't play it because of the horrible game play and technical issues. The only thing this game has going for it is the concept of the game, and even the concept could stand to be fleshed out a lot more.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• AllSeeingGuyAllSeeingGuy Member Posts: 143

After being a counselor I seen it first hand and it is one of the reasons why I unsubbed last month. Russian you would be better off talking to the people that know. Then posting junk like this. Chekc your pms.

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by Russiann

Well, I made a new video revealing Henriks complete message to me from part 4, Hope your eye's will open to how corrupt this game is. here is the link : 

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Russian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yk2LALFWzU

Linked

Henrik is utterly pathetic, offering another  "pardon"  if you keep your mouth shut.   He needs to stop trying to hide the truth and FIX THE DAMN PROBLEMS,

I win!!! LOL@U

• Cyde77Cyde77 Member UncommonPosts: 101

the shaky hands made me lol

• sungodrasungodra Member Posts: 1,376

what's up with this video? You supposed to be bragging about how the devs been "enjoying" your game play or something? I doubt much people will care, and if anything I think the dev or Mod was cool for giving you a second chance.

"When it comes to GW2 any game is fair game"

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

have any DL;DR version? XD

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

Originally posted by AllSeeingGuy

After being a counselor I seen it first hand and it is one of the reasons why I unsubbed last month. Russian you would be better off talking to the people that know. Then posting junk like this. Chekc your pms.

I have to ask why is it junk?  Seams to me russians on a one man war with MO and its bad/corrupt practices.  I been hearing about how bad things are, and some of this shows how bad the game really is. 

I just don't understand why he keeps attacking the game, most folks already are well aware of how bad things are, andI would think they would stay clear.

• RedRocketRedRocket Member CommonPosts: 154

True, Russian seems a bit obsessive, but he serves a purpose. If he didn't publish this info (possibly several times, okay), potential victims of SV wouldn't know.

If I had known more about the GMs beforehand I would have never wasted 25€ on that pile of junk. GM/dev corruption is a K.O. criteria for me, and probably for almost everyone, except of the really blind fanboys.

The problem with this is that it isn't about your Russian it never is, some appreciate what you are trying to do but you are also trying to make it about yourself which it is not. No one cares he unbanned you for the 5th time, no one cares about your dupes and gold given. We all know the GMs are corrupt and I can name atleast 3 other players that was banned who was also treated the same and asked to come back to play. Some of these also have been allowed to keep dupes in order to stay quiet about the corruption and bugs inside the game. Some can even crash the server at will.

I was banned non persona grata or w/e as well and got unbanned, allowed to join the counselors and promptly removed due to the nature of the program. Hell Kubalay was a counselor too and used to brag about how corrupt he was with his guy , scouting out on his invisible counselor for his main. The corruption is much more deep then a shakey handed guy happy because Henrik sent him a pm. Its much much more. I wish MO all the success but I just don't see it coming out of this K-hole.

All I am saying here is no one cares about you Russian, its about MO. Think about it. No offense bud. There is a lot more to talk about then a simple pm asking you to come back and stop making shit talking videos.

• RussiannRussiann Member Posts: 24

The problem with this is that it isn't about your Russian it never is, some appreciate what you are trying to do but you are also trying to make it about yourself which it is not. No one cares he unbanned you for the 5th time, no one cares about your dupes and gold given. We all know the GMs are corrupt and I can name atleast 3 other players that was banned who was also treated the same and asked to come back to play. Some of these also have been allowed to keep dupes in order to stay quiet about the corruption and bugs inside the game. Some can even crash the server at will.

I was banned non persona grata or w/e as well and got unbanned, allowed to join the counselors and promptly removed due to the nature of the program. Hell Kubalay was a counselor too and used to brag about how corrupt he was with his guy , scouting out on his invisible counselor for his main. The corruption is much more deep then a shakey handed guy happy because Henrik sent him a pm. Its much much more. I wish MO all the success but I just don't see it coming out of this K-hole.

All I am saying here is no one cares about you Russian, its about MO. Think about it. No offense bud. There is a lot more to talk about then a simple pm asking you to come back and stop making shit talking videos.

About myself? First off, your completly wrong, why would I release videos, get my accounts banned to have any pleasure for myself? Why would i reveal Henrik inviting me back from 4 videos of how corrupt the game is, you think i should blocked out anything to do with me? I explain my point of view and people want to know how Iv been in game from being banned 20+ times? How is that possible? well its all about me, dont look at all thos bans, psshhhhhh who cares about the bans you just wanna talk about yourself? lol thats ignorance in its finest, Yes I must mention myself because it was my experince, does that make it all about me? lol anyway, 

BTW arent you talking about yourself how you were a counsler and shit, damn dude stop making this things about you and what you were, ahah lets look at the corruption instead, jeez man no one cares that were a councler, and your point cant be proven at all, Your just an attention whore who wants people to think your important because you claim you were a counsler...... get my point?

anyway

Thanks,

Russian 

I dont really care about; who,what or why. I'm just thankful for the information.   MO will continue on its current trend with Henrik at the helm.

I win!!! LOL@U

About myself? First off, your completly wrong, why would I release videos, get my accounts banned to have any pleasure for myself? Why would i reveal Henrik inviting me back from 4 videos of how corrupt the game is, you think i should blocked out anything to do with me? I explain my point of view and people want to know how Iv been in game from being banned 20+ times? How is that possible? well its all about me, dont look at all thos bans, psshhhhhh who cares about the bans you just wanna talk about yourself? lol thats ignorance in its finest, Yes I must mention myself because it was my experince, does that make it all about me? lol anyway, 

BTW arent you talking about yourself how you were a counsler and shit, damn dude stop making this things about you and what you were, ahah lets look at the corruption instead, jeez man no one cares that were a councler, and your point cant be proven at all, Your just an attention whore who wants people to think your important because you claim you were a counsler...... get my point?

anyway

Thanks,

Russian 

If I wanted to make people think I was important I would start a youtube account, and talk about everything that was corrupt under my in game name. About all the dupes ive shown to Maerlyn back in beta that was never fixed. About how many times Henrik asked me and a select few others how to balance the weapons properly. How we was told not to tell anyone certain info and how exploits never was fixed.  Or how about those GMs that was killing the risar king for a "certain" guild and placing rubars in the palisade walls to give them money. And that same "certain" guild that henrik tried to create a special island to place there keep which was taken by another clan and Henrik interveined trying to get it back for them.

The counselor "claim" as you call it was my final experience with MO as a whole now im to the point of I don't give a shit about them and I understand exactly why the game I loved so much through block B-Live could turn into such a shit hole.

The only thing I see you doing is providing minimal information and dragging people on with a imaginary carrot to follow your next video where you GIVE GREAT INFO. LOL I mean serioulsy man get over yourself.

Everyone knows BM was banned MANY times for a wide range of things and henrik allowed him to come back because he paid for 4 accounts. I was banned at one point in time due to duping issues that I provided info on and was asked to come back as well.  No one cares.... the shits corrupt the GMs are corrupt Henrik is trying his hardest to save subs and save face. The only thing this company can do to not completly sink is sell off the product.

If you wanna do something useful do those interviews you had planned and for gods sake let someone else talk. I suggest getting RipperX or someone with a manly voice who can follow a thought pattern.

• PainlezzPainlezz Member UncommonPosts: 646

Read 1 line in this thread and I only have one comment.

If the "CEO" of a development company is talking to YOU about anything, the game is an epic failure. 

No CEO, lead designer or developer will ever talk directly with any player... and if they do its perfect sign of failure.

Go find me video, proof, or anything of Bill Gates or Jobs sitting down with some random idiot asking for ideas about how to make windows or mac OS better... GOOD LUCK!

World of Warcraft?  You talk to community handlers not Developers or CEO's

EvE?  They signed up some players to be an elected "voice" for everyone I think?

I'm sure you could find TONS of other examples where games that actually did well don't have anyone in charge or important talking to the retard player base.

• DreCat11DreCat11 Member Posts: 33

anyway

Thanks,

Russian 

If I wanted to make people think I was important I would start a youtube account, and talk about everything that was corrupt under my in game name. About all the dupes ive shown to Maerlyn back in beta that was never fixed. About how many times Henrik asked me and a select few others how to balance the weapons properly. How we was told not to tell anyone certain info and how exploits never was fixed.  Or how about those GMs that was killing the risar king for a "certain" guild and placing rubars in the palisade walls to give them money. And that same "certain" guild that henrik tried to create a special island to place there keep which was taken by another clan and Henrik interveined trying to get it back for them.

The counselor "claim" as you call it was my final experience with MO as a whole now im to the point of I don't give a shit about them and I understand exactly why the game I loved so much through block B-Live could turn into such a shit hole.

The only thing I see you doing is providing minimal information and dragging people on with a imaginary carrot to follow your next video where you GIVE GREAT INFO. LOL I mean serioulsy man get over yourself.

Everyone knows BM was banned MANY times for a wide range of things and henrik allowed him to come back because he paid for 4 accounts. I was banned at one point in time due to duping issues that I provided info on and was asked to come back as well.  No one cares.... the shits corrupt the GMs are corrupt Henrik is trying his hardest to save subs and save face. The only thing this company can do to not completly sink is sell off the product.

If you wanna do something useful do those interviews you had planned and for gods sake let someone else talk. I suggest getting RipperX or someone with a manly voice who can follow a thought pattern.

I must take Russian's side, it’s his experience and he is telling the community what has been through. Would it be smart to make videos and not tell anyone who you were? Why hide your name to expose someone? Russian explained his views and you say its minimal info? I had to laugh because you say you have seen all this corruption and go back to BETA to prove your point to Russian that you have seen it all too? He has recent info with proof, and doesn’t go back to BETA like you just did with NO PROOF lol( i can only imagine if he did)

Here is a reality check for you, He has videos, you have words, and you keep talking and have nothing to show, at least Russian has recording, pms, videos, etc and what proof do you have? You’re Word? why would Russian listen to you because you said so? Seems like you’re the one who is full of himself to be honest. I've never seen anyone say vidos and audio recordings are minimal info and starts talking about what he has experienced with no proof lol? I hope you don't think we are going to believe you, because you said it.

The info Russian provided has showed us how corrupt SV and the GM staff is, Showed me and my friends how corrupt it is and we stopped supporting SV. If you claim that why post this minimal info, and is useless? Why didn’t you tell us before Russian did? Why didn’t you have better info and told the community about it before Russian did? I don’t see you point at all.  You are ignorant, i don’t understand your argument, I don’t know what you have against Russian but get over it dude.

Again, you claim many things and show nothing to back up your story, maybe you should learn a thing or two from Russian, he has proof.....

No hard feelings, just my two cents o.o

Originally posted by DreCat11

anyway

Thanks,

Russian 

I must take Russian's side, it’s his experience and he is telling the community what has been through. Would it be smart to make videos and not tell anyone who you were? Why hide your name to expose someone? Russian explained his views and you say its minimal info? I had to laugh because you say you have seen all this corruption and go back to BETA to prove your point to Russian that you have seen it all too? He has recent info with proof, and doesn’t go back to BETA like you just did with NO PROOF lol( i can only imagine if he did)

Here is a reality check for you, He has videos, you have words, and you keep talking and have nothing to show, at least Russian has recording, pms, videos, etc and what proof do you have? You’re Word? why would Russian listen to you because you said so? Seems like you’re the one who is full of himself to be honest. I've never seen anyone say vidos and audio recordings are minimal info and starts talking about what he has experienced with no proof lol? I hope you don't think we are going to believe you, because you said it.

The info Russian provided has showed us how corrupt SV and the GM staff is, Showed me and my friends how corrupt it is and we stopped supporting SV. If you claim that why post this minimal info, and is useless? Why didn’t you tell us before Russian did? Why didn’t you have better info and told the community about it before Russian did? I don’t see you point at all.  You are ignorant, i don’t understand your argument, I don’t know what you have against Russian but get over it dude.

Again, you claim many things and show nothing to back up your story, maybe you should learn a thing or two from Russian, he has proof.....

There isn't any side to take. I know just as well as anyone else thats been around long enough how MO runs. Only up til recently after the counselor bit did I realize how deep it was. Did I go around obssively recording videos and vent conversation of henrik and others giving inside info. Or log the weapon balance IRC private chat logs with Henrik and Maerlyn, no. You know why? Because I am not out to bring a game that is already known to be in bad shape in worse shape an in the same sense try to bring some sort of 15 minutes of fame to my name.

You know who Russian was to us in game? A random nobody who exploited (screen dragged) and used cheat engine and got banned for it. If he duped I don't know. The only reason he got any attention from Henrik is because hes making bad videos with his name pasted on them. God knows 100 other people can too. You don't see Syndic in here telling all his war stories, showing his archives he held onto for shits an giggles. Russian has some issues..... we get it bro, you want attention. We already know the game is bad,corrupted and hanging on by a thread. No more ....... 3:00 minute videos of you highlighting a pm sent to you by henrik talking about how important it was he finally acknowledged your exsistence. Move along.

Your stepping on slapshot and Hanoverz toes. Next time if your going to post a video do the whole thing, this isnt lotr we don't need a bunch of parts to find out 1 story. Especially when youtube allows for 15 minute videos. Get your 15 minutes and be done with it.

anyway

Thanks,

Russian 

BTW just to quote you again and directly respond to you, if you needed his video to tell you SV was messed up then you seem to be missing the other 50 posts in this forum saying the same thing. When old counselors pastbin and document conversations of henrik unbanning known hackers for money you shoulda known then it wasn't a great game to join.

• DreCat11DreCat11 Member Posts: 33

anyway

Thanks,

Russian 

There isn't any side to take. I know just as well as anyone else thats been around long enough how MO runs. Only up til recently after the counselor bit did I realize how deep it was. Did I go around obssively recording videos and vent conversation of henrik and others giving inside info. Or log the weapon balance IRC private chat logs with Henrik and Maerlyn, no. You know why? Because I am not out to bring a game that is already known to be in bad shape in worse shape an in the same sense try to bring some sort of 15 minutes of fame to my name.

You know who Russian was to us in game? A random nobody who exploited (screen dragged) and used cheat engine and got banned for it. If he duped I don't know. The only reason he got any attention from Henrik is because hes making bad videos with his name pasted on them. God knows 100 other people can too. You don't see Syndic in here telling all his war stories, showing his archives he held onto for shits an giggles. Russian has some issues..... we get it bro, you want attention. We already know the game is bad,corrupted and hanging on by a thread. No more ....... 3:00 minute videos of you highlighting a pm sent to you by henrik talking about how important it was he finally acknowledged your exsistence. Move along.

Your stepping on slapshot and Hanoverz toes. Next time if your going to post a video do the whole thing, this isnt lotr we don't need a bunch of parts to find out 1 story. Especially when youtube allows for 15 minute videos. Get your 15 minutes and be done with it.

I believe he is doing videos on requests, people even me want to see more that Russian has. I don’t get what’s wrong with that? Every video he had was something new and interesting how things worked.. Does that make him an attention nerd for making videos about different things?

Idk, im just sayin I would like to see more, and how worse it can get....

Plus a video is a ultimate proof and all these claims I have heard were just spoken, only Russian has put it on Video to show us all, thats the difference between telling me its corrupt and showing me.

btw seems like you had problems with Russian in-game lol, maybe that explains why you bash on him

Again you tell me your stories about your past and claim everyone knows this and that is proof, well you can Thank Russian for Showing Us and not just posting on the forums..... telling us and showing us is a HUGE diffence man.

Still no comment from Henrik?

I win!!! LOL@U