Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New SW xbox 360

sanedorsanedor Member Posts: 485

Not sure if everyone has seen this, just preordered mine since it is star wars thought i would post it

gamestop and best buy have pre order started.. cool sounds and looks cool

Comments

• LyulfeLyulfe Member Posts: 213

Originally posted by sanedor

Not sure if everyone has seen this, just preordered mine since it is star wars thought i would post it

gamestop and best buy have pre order started.. cool sounds and looks cool

Does it actually make R2-D2 beeps and warbles? Because that would be pretty cool.

• sanedorsanedor Member Posts: 485

yes it makes the sounds on the xbox live site they have a video

here is what they list about it

Product Details:

Get the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars bundle, with the first ever white Kinect Sensor and custom-designed console and controller based on popular Star Wars characters R2-D2 and C-3PO. Use the Force like a Jedi and immerse yourself in the Star Wars experience you've always dreamed of, in ways you never imagined possible.

• Xbox 360 Console: Bring the Star Wars characters you know and love into your living room with this custom R2-D2-themed Xbox 360 console with custom sounds.

• Kinect Sensor: Includes the first ever custom white sensor. Immerse yourself into the Star Wars universe with full-body gameplay.

• Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: Includes custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.

• Kinect Star Wars game: Enter the Star Wars universe like never before. Use the Force like a Jedi, become a champion Pod Racer, pilot iconic ships and much more.

• Kinect Adventures game: Get off the couch and into the game in a whole new way. You and your friends and family will jump, dodge, and kick your way through 20 pulse-pounding adventures set in exotic locations.

• 320GB Hard Drive: The largest hard drive available on Xbox 360.

• Xbox 360 Wired Headset: Make your voice heard. Play your favorite games on Xbox LIVE and use voice chat to keep in touch with your friends.

• Xbox LIVE Token: Exclusive downloadable content

link that tells more about it

• HooahHooah Member Posts: 17

it this has anything to do with swtor being on pc and consoles that cancel button on my preorder will be clicked in no time

nothing to do with swtor just star wars fans and thought was a good place to show others

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179

Too gaudy for my living room. It's nifty but just doesn't fit the theme. Luckily the Halo: Reach Xbox blends in nicely.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987

/love

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by skeaser

Too gaudy for my living room. It's nifty but just doesn't fit the theme. Luckily the Halo: Reach Xbox blends in nicely.

Your living room has a theme? :O

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Originally posted by Elikal

LOL a halo theme could be cool , i guess

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179

Originally posted by Elikal

Dark colors. Blacks, grays mostly.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

I have had mine pre-ordered for a while now.

Bad news though...it has now been delayed till 2012. From my understanding, it is due to the Kinect title.

Wish they would go ahead and ship console, and give us a coupon to pick up game later.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.