Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is death penalty?

galliard1981galliard1981 Member Posts: 256

Hey, i seek hardcore game with adrenaline (i am not pk by the way, just like sense of danger) 

Can you drop equipped items when you die, like in RoM or Shaiya? Or just from backpack (like in AoC)?

Playing: Rohan
Played (from best to worst): Shadowbane, Guild Wars, Shayia, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Runes of Magic, Rappelz, Archlord, Knight online, King of Kings, Kal online, Last chaos

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Good luck getting endgame info. I tried to get endgame info but player are too busy player fw to care feeding info here and with the next update coming very soon i bet player are busy leveling up.i play this game im lvl 25 like the game so far.as for your question im still too low.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

sorry for double post (was using android epic 4g,doesnt work very well with the web.cant wait for ms to release wp7 mango)

• galliard1981galliard1981 Member Posts: 256

thx buddy i hope u will answer me as soon as you are able to

or anybody else?

Played (from best to worst): Shadowbane, Guild Wars, Shayia, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Runes of Magic, Rappelz, Archlord, Knight online, King of Kings, Kal online, Last chaos

• malroth67malroth67 Member UncommonPosts: 66

Truthfully,  I have been playing the game for a few weeks now and I honestly don't think there is that many people at max level yet.  Very few from what I have seen,  in the beginning leveling is very fast, then it tapers off a bit after level 30, then by the end of 30's into 40's it feels like it is a grind(in aspect of doing the same ole same ole).  One of the problems is the fact that once you reach level 60, you can get skill scrolls, you need exp to unlock em, and in that time that exp is only going toward unlocking the skill,  which makes it even longer before you hit max level.   Add in the fact that the next update in August is raising the cap again to level 80 and im not sure how you are ever going to get any info with this game.  There in lies the problem, everyone playing is too busy trying to level, and you usually don't get people letting out info on the game unless they are maxxed out for awhile.

• galliard1981galliard1981 Member Posts: 256

damn it. if u two people say the same thing i think i have to join rat race too in case this game has good pvp

started downloading :)

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

So far, all I have gotten is decreased item durability, like in WoW or EQ2.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?