Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total Ripoff of Ogame.org

The creator(s) essentially used every single detail from ogame.org (especially the backdrop on the main homepage) except the pictures for the buildings and spacecraft. Definitely not recommended to play at ALL considering Ogame does a better job and, with the new layouts for the universes, is more eye-catching and appealing. I can't believe they haven't been sued yet. 

Comments

• egerardoegerardo Member Posts: 12

This shouldnt even be considered a game, its pure blasfemy

• shaun29shaun29 Member Posts: 51

The game Battlestar Reloaded is not even close to Ogame code,its been rewriten from the ground up,and coming back online very soon,complete update of the whole game.

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 606

I havn't tried the game yet, only just visited the main page. However there seems to be something to this. The ships on the main page background appear to be from astro empires. Now I'm not saying it's a copyright thing, for all I know those images are public domain. But they are cut and paste from the other game.

As long as it isn't a copyright breach, I have no issues. As I always did love those ship models from AE.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

The thread your posting in is 2 years old.

As for the images in the screen shots and forum,they will not be there when the game goes live,they are a( fill in)

Look forward to seeing you comment on our forum when the game goes live..

Battlestar reloaded is now online and open join up guys

Register here!!

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

Originally posted by shaun29

The thread your posting in is 2 years old.

errr yes, and YOU actually revived it, grats on that one

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

ERRR yep,and its going great,its nothing like Ogame,does ogame have a 3D Galaxy,does ogame have 250 million planets in its galaxy system to colonize!!!

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

Originally posted by shaun29

ERRR yep,and its going great,its nothing like Ogame,does ogame have a 3D Galaxy,does ogame have 250 million planets in its galaxy system to colonize!!!

Does the company pay a good salary? XD

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locking thread due to necro.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.