Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: TBD to TBA?

2»

Comments

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

Originally posted by korent1991

I wonder if they'll say what's the release date on com con...

Yep, I would pay attention to Comicon starting Thursday. I would expect an announcement....but I could be wrong. ;)

• stephen reid has said in the past that one of the things on the way to gettting a release date is preorder details so im guessing this will be the first sign that the train is on the tracks but i don't think we will get the release date at comic con

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Originally posted by Abdar

If it's polished right now.. I would think that after some stress testing with a beta of some sorts, it would be good to go then no? WoWs next expansion won't be out until the new year I would think. As well.. I would think TOR would want to get their claws into some WoW people while they are quasi bored with Catacysm content. I'm saying release date is announced and it's in November.

Definitely wont be November EA has its 2nd biggest launch of the year in Battlefield 3 in Nov and has enough competition from MW4 never mind throwing its own title into the mix also,

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by thamighty213

If it's polished right now.. I would think that after some stress testing with a beta of some sorts, it would be good to go then no? WoWs next expansion won't be out until the new year I would think. As well.. I would think TOR would want to get their claws into some WoW people while they are quasi bored with Catacysm content. I'm saying release date is announced and it's in November.

Definitely wont be November EA has its 2nd biggest launch of the year in Battlefield 3 in Nov and has enough competition from MW4 never mind throwing its own title into the mix also,

MW4? are you from the future? :P

The announcement I'm waiting for is the 

"The combat has been revamped, the ones you have seen previously are just a pre-alpha build that was used as a placeholder for the launch combat system, this new combat system resembles more like Mass Effect"

:D

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

I hope EA isn't rushing Bioware for an early release.

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

My prediction....

Preorder announced at SDCC

Release date announced at Gamescom

• KothosesKothoses Member UncommonPosts: 921

Originally posted by thamighty213

The Target audience is very different for those two, and EA has never been worried about competing with its self anyway.

• Dante1443Dante1443 Member Posts: 23

I can just imagine every follower having a collective stroke if they announced that it was going to be released a month from now.  I know it won't happen but, wow, what a shock it would be.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

This is dragging. Release date soon pls!

• djvapiddjvapid Member Posts: 80

With SWG shutting down for good on December 15th and events for SWTOR running as late as November, I think it's safe to say it won't be released until late December at the earliest (perhaps Christmas?).