Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Thoughs on Bots...

DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Uhmm...

I dont mind BOTs that are in China and trying to make money and feed there high populations. But. BOTs that are in the game for leveling should be killed. L2 should be enjoyed, not endured. If you dont like the grind then dont play the game.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

Comments

• SargerasSargeras Member Posts: 15

China farmers, Bot Corps and another E-Bay exploiters are equally harmfull. To make $ they level up also. They block spots and let the noobs to grow stonger with money, not inteligence, grind and sociability. ::::10:: Botting for level ups? No comment. ::::26:: Game for gamers, not for programs!

• JabberwokkyJabberwokky Member Posts: 58
    Chinese are not nice people! They wish to invade Taiwan! Don't feel sorry for those people.
  • VotanVotan Member UncommonPosts: 291

Originally posted by DarkHeart2

Uhmm...
    I dont mind BOTs that are in China and trying to make money and feed there high populations. But. BOTs that are in the game for leveling should be killed. L2 should be enjoyed, not endured. If you dont like the grind then dont play the game.

BOTS...and I mean macro programs that let you play while you are not at your computer.....are not good no matter who is using them.

At least from what I understand the most popular one in L2 charges as much per month to use as it does to have an account so you should see some stop using it.

Cheating is Cheating no matter how you look at it and they all should be banned from the game.

• ListOpenListOpen Member Posts: 21

Farmers dont want to make any trouble in L2,so many L2 player have farmer friends(maybe for cheaper adenaimage,I think its ok)

playerweekend

• SaublodSaublod Member Posts: 12
    I think bots should be allowed in L2. I mean come on lets face it, more than half the people in the game bot.  I wouldn't bot myself, but if people choose not to play a game the way it should be it's their choice.  Personally, I think it's a waste of time and computer energy to do this but again it should be the players choice.  Anyways a lot of new gamer's just don't have the attention span to sit on a computer and actaully play the game, they would rather have the computer get them to high level for them so they can play more of the fun higher level activities i.e. PvP and castle raids. image
  • ListOpenListOpen Member Posts: 21
    Yep,great opinion,just anyother method of playing,peple can decide how to play L2,nomatter other people like it or not.

playerweekend