Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning to RO, need some help

shimintoshiminto Member UncommonPosts: 4

Hi, I am trying RO again after a 5 year break and have nfi about prices/game changes.

Firstly would anyone know what these items are worth on the Ymir (VIP) server.

Poring Card

Kukre Card

Marina Card

+6 Ring Pommel Sabre 2 slots (guessing it's fairly worthless) 100atk lev 14 req

+7 Very Very Strong Wind Main Gauche No lev req. 43atk

Earthworm the Dude

Deadly Noxious Herb

Rough elunium

Sardonyx

Detrimindexta

Crystal Blue

My swordsman is ready for the second class change, how does knight (was thinking 2h agi for fast leveling to 99 to transcende) fair compared to crusader?

Also my swordsman currently only uses wooden mail and the main gauche (hits for around 250 on water monsters); what would be some good equipment to buy? I currently have 400k zeny + whatever I can get from selling items listed in this post.

If you got this far, thanks for reading ;)

Comments

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

None of that is worth all that much, be lucky to get 100k for it all. I would keep them, the wind Main Gauche may be usefull for fast lvling a new character in izlude dungeons, but gauche are only of use to higher players as a slotted, not elemental. Keep the crystal blue for making arrow if u make hunter, and the ore is only worth something in large quantities,

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

isnt ro2 out?

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

Its been vapourware for ages, and even if out lacked a lot of the good features of RO1, Lime Odessey (a sort of RO2) may be a better choice, waiting for the beta, but it looks very cheap.

Is it too much to ask for full classes with combat skills based on their crafting roles again?

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

They scrapped that first version of Ro2 and is going to re-release a new version much closer to the original but that won't come out til later. 

Also, check out ragial for the latest prices and such. www.ragial.com 

I would recommend starting playing on valkyrie instead as there are so many more players on it and that it will be a much more convenient and better experience for you. 

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

Originally posted by Bakoryo

They scrapped that first version of Ro2 and is going to re-release a new version much closer to the original but that won't come out til later. 

Also, check out ragial for the latest prices and such. www.ragial.com 

I would recommend starting playing on valkyrie instead as there are so many more players on it and that it will be a much more convenient and better experience for you. 

another good website like that is ragnastats.com. I also agree with his statement valk is much more populated and active then the other two servers.